Windows 10: How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?

Discus and support How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My current taskbar texture looks like this while using WindowsBlinds along with this skin: Aero7X Reset for Windowblinds 10 by NewInfinitePro on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keyboardbroke, Jan 26, 2021.

1. How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?

My current taskbar texture looks like this while using WindowsBlinds along with this skin: Aero7X Reset for Windowblinds 10 by NewInfinitePro on DeviantArt
    How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds? [​IMG]
    . However, the previous Taskbar Texture I was using was this
    and I had implemented it using Open Shell. Now that I have WindowsBlinds however, it overwrote the texture and I don't know how to change it back, or just disable it. Thanks.

:)

keyboardbroke, Jan 26, 2021

2. Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?

I had a very nice taskbar texture from when I was using Open Shell but now that I downloaded WindowsBlinds, along with a custom theme, it's gone replaced by another one. I tried going into WindowsBlinds and changing it but there were only the ones from the theme and the app itself. Any way to overwrite Open Shell with WindowsBlinds or just disable the WindowsBlinds texture? Thanks.

keyboardbroke, Jan 26, 2021
  3. KingaAss Win User
    Can you change Control Panel Applets texture/colour on Windows 10?

I'm already creating a custom theme with VSB, I'm not new to this scene at all. WindowsBlinds is really bad, the only stardock product that's decent is Fences and maybe IconPackager, except it's livefolders problem...

I'm talking about this applet. Usually I think in resource hacker it's value is #633. I believe on Windows 7.
    Not sure if it's even possible to do such thing on Windows 10.
    Maybe if I stretch an entire pic in the back, or change the entire colour.

But I only want to add a texture to the applets control panel sidebar.

Like for instance this pic:
    (And yes, I do know this is TT- True Transparency and WindowsBlinds on Windows XP)

Just trying to figure out a way manually, without an external program that takes away RAM usage and works like bloatware on my machine.

KingaAss, Jan 26, 2021
  4. IVO
    Ivo Win User

How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?

ANN: Classic Shell 4.2.6 beta is released

Classic Shell 4.2.6 beta was just released.
    Download it from here: http://www.fosshub.com/Classic-Shell...etup_4_2_6.exe

Here’s what’s new:
    • Improved support for Windows 10 Redstone
    • New feature for setting the taskbar color, texture, and text color
    • Menu animations for the Windows 7 menu style
    • New skinning features for pattern textures, emblem textures, and more complex skin settings
    • New Metallic skin
    • Ability to execute some start menu commands from the command line
    • Separate commands for Restart and Shutdown without installing updates
    • Toolbar buttons for Windows Explorer to toggle the hidden files, system files, and file extensions. Button to create a zip archive
    • Ability to change the font and size of the status bar in Explorer
    • Many small fixes and improvements
    Update: A crash was discovered with version 4.2.6 and 32-bit Windows 10. Use the new beta version 4.2.7. Download it from the main page www.classicshell.net

Thema:

How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?

1. How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds? - Similar Threads - Change Taskbar Texture

2. Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way to Remove the Taskbar Texture WindowsBlinds Enforces?: I had a very nice taskbar texture from when I was using Open Shell but now that I downloaded WindowsBlinds, along with a custom theme, it's gone replaced by another one. I tried going into WindowsBlinds and changing it but there were only the ones from the theme and the app...
  3. How to change window frame and other textures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change window frame and other textures?: Hey, so I got this theme (it’s supposed to make my computer look like a Windows XP), and it’s working fine, but the only problem is that it was for version 1902 (I’m using 1909,) so that means that none of the images (other than the wallpaper) changed, so I’ve decided to do...
  4. How to use O&O ShutUp 10 / Alternative program ?

How to use O&O ShutUp 10 / Alternative program ?: Hi, I want to disable all crap telemetry in Windows 10 including: 1) Windows 10 Keylogger, Cortana, adds and unecessary apps from the start menu 2) Disable\prevent Microsoft from accessing my files stored locally on my PC to prevent them accessing my confidential files...
  5. How to actually USE the Shell Launcher feature?

How to actually USE the Shell Launcher feature?: Well... at least I turned it on? Read through a completely messy and half illegible article on Microsoft on how to turn on the feature... yet it fails to just give a simple step by step or numbered instruction on how to actually use it. Are there any articles or YouTube...
  6. Texture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texture: I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?...
  7. How To Permanently Change Power Shell's Configuration?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Permanently Change Power Shell's Configuration?: My Power Shell got screwed up - the input colours got changed to yellow and I couldn't find a way to change them back... And on my old monitor I can't read the yellow. Lots of stuff on the web about it. Recurring problem. Solutions here and there that don't work. Finally...
  8. Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes: Hello to the community, I've been trying to setup a theme that resemble as much as possible the Windows Server 2012 default appearance. Through some tweaking on the default Aero theme to make it look like AeroLite, like the minimize/maximize/close buttons with black...
  9. How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn Defender back on after using O&O ShutUp: Hello! How to turn Windows Defender back on, after disabling it in O&O Shut Up 10? I switched it back in OOSU but it still doesn't work. I also tried using different tutorials, but usually nothing happens, or I get error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature......
  10. Get to admin GUI while using Classic Shell

in Windows 10 Support
    Get to admin GUI while using Classic Shell: I am going crazy trying to get to an admin level graphical user interface so I can change the "power" settings in Windows 10 in order to turn off fast boot. I am running Classic Shell menu system, and it doesn't recognize right-click to get to an admin level. (It does on...