Windows 10: How to change text size on Surface pro 6

Discus and support How to change text size on Surface pro 6 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you change the text size on a Surface Pro 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TPR1810, Dec 21, 2018.

1. TPR1810 Win User

How to change text size on Surface pro 6

How do you change the text size on a Surface Pro 6

:)

TPR1810, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Icon & text size

To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size. Select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Dec 21, 2018
  4. How to change text size on Surface pro 6

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

How to change text size on Surface pro 6

1. How to change text size on Surface pro 6 - Similar Threads - change text size

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  4. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface 6 pro WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 6 pro WiFi: Since the last update my Surface 6 pro takes a while to automatically connect to WIFI. It was fine before the update. Its faster to manually connect. If I leave it after start up it can take 10 minutes but connects eventually. No issue with the router and all other W10 & W8.2...
  6. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  7. Surface Pro 6 Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Brightness: I am unable to change my brightness! At 0 or 100 the brightness is the same, I have tried Powershell admin scan, updating drivers, going into power setting and into the display adaptors but nothing works. My computer is also up to date so there are no new updates, any help...
  8. How best to ground Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How best to ground Surface Pro 6?: This is crazy, but I have had touchpad trackpad issues practically as long as I've owned this pc, and I FINALLY came across an answer online, but... I never noticed that my cursor responds normally when the Surface is unplugged because I don't use it on battery much, but when...
  9. how to change text size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change text size: I would like to change the text size. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size/780a199e-748a-459a-873d-73638cc9a753
  10. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change surface pro 6 font size

2. surface how to change size of font

3. change fonts in surface pro 6

4. change text size surface pro,
  5. surface pro6 change font sie,
  6. how to change font size in surface pro 6,
  7. how to change font size on surface pro 6,
  8. changing font size on surface pro,
  9. change spideroak font size on surface pro,
  10. change font size in surface pro 6