Windows 10: How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo

Discus and support How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Recently Bought some wireless Headphones with aux so that i can make it wired , When i plug the aux cable in the computer realises it as a microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonah Cherian, Dec 11, 2023.

1. How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo

I Recently Bought some wireless Headphones with aux so that i can make it wired , When i plug the aux cable in the computer realises it as a microphone

:)

Jonah Cherian, Dec 11, 2023
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Headset's Mic not working when connected to AUX?

Yes I have but it's still too low.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

So I think I found the culprit. The cable itself I connect the headset with has a low-quality built-in mic as well.
    Connecting the headset with that cable into the microphone aux enables that mic instead of the mic built in the headset.

I was thinking of buying an aux cable without a built-in mic but I'd then need something like the following which I can't find anywhere.

How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo 329912d1619694849t-headsets-mic-not-working-when-connected-aux-te-vinden-aux-kabel.jpg

Does such a cable actually exist?

JohnnyGui, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Curiou Win User
    Headset's Mic not working when connected to AUX?

Hi,

I know it's an old post. But looks like I am in the same situation as you were. Did you find the solution for it ? Did you try a 2.5mm TRRS (4 poles) male to 3.5mm TRRS (4 poles) male connector wire ?

Curiou, Dec 11, 2023
  4. How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo

problem with laptop's audio while connected to aux cable

Hi Tom,

In order for us to identify what triggers your laptop's issue when an aux cable is connected, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting the aux cable and the headset to a different computer?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different aux cable and headset to your laptop?
    • Does the brief sound from the laptop only play upon inserting the aux cable and headset?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo

1. How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo - Similar Threads - Change aux Cable

2. How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo: I Recently Bought some wireless Headphones with aux so that i can make it wired , When i plug the aux cable in the computer realises it as a microphone...
  3. How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Change The aux Cable From mic to stereo: I Recently Bought some wireless Headphones with aux so that i can make it wired , When i plug the aux cable in the computer realises it as a microphone...
  4. AUX cable not working on PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    AUX cable not working on PC [Fix]: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that the Aux cable is not working on their computers. For some users, there is no sound coming out of their headphones, whereas, for others, only the side of the headphones is working when connected with the aux cable. In this post, we will...
  5. Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker: I am using a windows 11 home computer with a Digitech aux microphone. It is going via an adaptor to my HP envy x360 ed-0xxx. When I connect the microphone to the computer, it thinks that it is a speaker and therefore plays music out the microphone. I have tried it on...
  6. Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker

Windows mistakes aux mic for speaker: I am using a windows 11 home computer with a Digitech aux microphone. It is going via an adaptor to my HP envy x360 ed-0xxx. When I connect the microphone to the computer, it thinks that it is a speaker and therefore plays music out the microphone. I have tried it on...
  7. How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

How do you use 3 mono speakers with 3 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brand and one from tellur but with 3 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use...
  8. How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you use 2 mono speakers with 2 different AUX jacks as a stereo pair and a stereo...: Since ive moved into a new house and my parents gave me all their old tech since I love vintage tech I found 2 speakers from the same brean but with 2 aux ports since their mono and I recently bought a stereo RGB speaker that sounds great but I wanna use all 3 at once can I...
  9. how to fix a specific aux port having no mic input?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to fix a specific aux port having no mic input?: It works on anything but one specific system, and I tried using a voice meeter software and screwed up its input on that system. Output works no problem. submitted by /u/nathan22211 [link] [comments]...
  10. Stereo mic not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo mic not working.: I recently bought a new mic, a cheap stereo mic from Sony, that replaces my old cruddy one but only dell audio is actually giving me stereo input and I have tried a lot to get this to work but it hasn't worked. I have windows 10 pro so it SHOULD support things like this but...