Windows 10: How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode

Discus and support How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, Microsoft made me wait twice for over 15 minutes, to no avail, to get someone on line for help ! So, the Community seems to be the only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PHILIPPE 123, Nov 18, 2019.

1. How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode

Good day,

Microsoft made me wait twice for over 15 minutes, to no avail, to get someone on line for help ! So, the Community seems to be the only way to get some assistance...

I am on W10, 64-bits. I access my Hotmail account using Chrome. My Tab bar is blue. So was the Tab bar on my wife's Hotmail page, opened using the "In Private" window from my own page. However, recently, and probably due to some mystery wrong manipulation on her - or my - side, her Tab bar - and only hers - is now black, which she does not like. I am not a geek, but I have managed to find how to change the Tab bar color, but this applies only to my Hotmail page, not to hers, which remains stubbornly black. Coud someone kindly tell me how to proceed ? As detailed as possible please, again, I do not master Windows beyond the very basic !

Many thanks.

:)

PHILIPPE 123, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Gray text VERY difficult to read in Windows 10 tabs, command bar, Windows Explorer

Hi,

To assist you with your font color issue, please clarify the following:

• What tweaking steps have you tried so far to change the fonts' color?

• Can you send us screenshots of your computer's tabs,
      command bar and Windows Explorer?

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 18, 2019
  4. How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode

1. How to change the color of the Tab Bar, when in Private mode - Similar Threads - change color Tab

2. How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?: How do I change the color of the task bar to dark without selecting DARK mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-task-bar-without/ce81744e-4086-41fe-8d01-2d6de20cb67c
  3. How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?: How do I change the color of the task bar to dark without selecting DARK mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-task-bar-without/ce81744e-4086-41fe-8d01-2d6de20cb67c
  4. Tab color change for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tab color change for a while: Tab color change for a while when notification receive like usb plug in, somotimes change warning tab color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tab-color-change-for-a-while/b12a945f-f908-4226-87f0-8abbe175d71f
  5. sites in app mode - how to change the title bar color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sites in app mode - how to change the title bar color?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_kjb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h84og5/sites_in_app_mode_how_to_change_the_title_bar/
  6. How to change color of just the bar of a window ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change color of just the bar of a window ?: I am working in an audio application called Reaper. It has some nice color schemes that I can customize. However, the white bar at the top (shown in the picture below) I'd like not to be white. I want to just change this to dark blue - with white text. I'd also like the bar...
  7. How to change search bar color?

How to change search bar color?: Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark...
  8. How to change search bar color?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change search bar color?: Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark...
  9. How change the Active and Inactive Title Bar Color the contrast mode

How change the Active and Inactive Title Bar Color the contrast mode: How to change the Active and Inactive Title Bar Color in Windows 10 when under the contrast mode ? 101339
  10. How to change tab bar background color in Chrome? Driving me crazy!

in Browsers and Email
    How to change tab bar background color in Chrome? Driving me crazy!: Hi all, Can anyone point me in the right direction of changing the stark white background color of the Chrome tab bar? I'm not sure if it's a Windows function or a Chrome function but in Windows 7 I believe it was Windows. [img] I'm so used to it being either...