Windows 10: How to change the Cortana shortcut

Discus and support How to change the Cortana shortcut in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change or turn off the Windows+C Cortana shortcut key? Or change it.This answer tries to explain how but is not written in a away I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Conrad Braam, Sep 23, 2022.

1. How to change the Cortana shortcut

How do I change or turn off the Windows+C Cortana shortcut key? Or change it.This answer tries to explain how but is not written in a away I could understand at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-shortcut-change/6dc9c5a2-d9da-47f5-8ab0-b8f22944c528 . I have no idea how to follow the steps in the answer, which probably needs removing or updating. It's confusing when the question you have is answered in a way that makes your question raise doubts as to why I'm not wanting Cortana to run. I just need to not have this since it conflicts with another app which

:)

Conrad Braam, Sep 23, 2022

2. Cortana Shortcut change

I would like to change the shortcut for Cortana To like windows+n or something how can I do that?

ghost of fear00, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Meghana C Win User

How to change the Cortana shortcut

Change Cortana icon back to default

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the issues you are facing with Cortana.

To assist you better, kindly explain what steps you performed to change the Cortana icon?

I suggest you to follow below steps to turn off Cortana’s personalization:

• Go to Cortana >
      Notebook > About Me.

• Click to select your
      Microsoft account

• On the Account page, click again to select your Microsoft account.
    • Select Sign out and restart the system, again sign in back and check.

I suggest you to install all the available Windows updates and check the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check the issue in other user accounts if you have any. If you don't have other user accounts, then I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the following article on
    how to create a new user account in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12385/windows-10-troubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Please get back to us to assist you further.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

How to change the Cortana shortcut

1. How to change the Cortana shortcut - Similar Threads - change Cortana shortcut

2. Disable Cortana Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Cortana Shortcut: Hi allPlease Help!!!! Whenever I press the "CTRL" key on the left side of my keyboard, it opens Cortana. It's not available in my region and is driving me bananas as I use that key all the time. Does anyone know how I disable this? I have disable Cortana, both through...
  3. Disable Cortana Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Cortana Shortcut: Hi allPlease Help!!!! Whenever I press the "CTRL" key on the left side of my keyboard, it opens Cortana. It's not available in my region and is driving me bananas as I use that key all the time. Does anyone know how I disable this? I have disable Cortana, both through...
  4. How to change the Cortana shortcut

in Cortana
    How to change the Cortana shortcut: How do I change or turn off the Windows+C Cortana shortcut key? Or change it.This answer tries to explain how but is not written in a away I could understand at all...
  5. How to change the Cortana shortcut

How to change the Cortana shortcut: How do I change or turn off the Windows+C Cortana shortcut key? Or change it.This answer tries to explain how but is not written in a away I could understand at all...
  6. how to change language change shortcut ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change language change shortcut ?: i downloaded japanese language and and when i switch it to english and when im trying to type in capital by pressing the caps lock it doesnt make it capital it just changes the language again. please help me fix , isnt there way to change the shortcut key ? submitted by...
  7. How to change windows shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change windows shortcuts?: Hello, I need to change "Win+ Prtscr" take screenshot and save automatically shortcut because it's not easy to use cause I'm using it too much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-shortcuts/ab3c5c74-0090-4484-8e34-9baf27ee58de
  8. How to stop shortcut Win+C to open Cortana

How to stop shortcut Win+C to open Cortana: I don't like Cortana, I don't use Cortana, so I don't want Cortana. I found here in the forum how to disable it using the Local Group Policy Editor. But I use Clipboard history a lot and many times, as I type very fast, I hit Win+C instead of Win+V. And when I hit Win+C I...
  9. How to Setup Cortana and create Desktop shortcut

in Cortana
    How to Setup Cortana and create Desktop shortcut: How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to Cortana? Where is the mic? * Moved from IE10/other ***Original title: Apps and cortana***...
  10. Deleted Cortana Shortcut

Deleted Cortana Shortcut: Yeah, I did that. Now I can not start Cortana on my Windows 10 desktop... Um, what is the target for Cortana? Or how can I make a new Cortana shortcut? 28511