Windows 10: How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10

Discus and support How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Window 10. For now, if I connect to a new bluetooth headphone, the volume will set to 100 automatically. And I think it is too loud and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chu Gor, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Chu Gor Win User

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10

I am using Window 10.

For now, if I connect to a new bluetooth headphone, the volume will set to 100 automatically. And I think it is too loud and I need to set it back to around 30 every time.

Is there have any method that can "force" Window set the default volume to 30 for new bluetooth device?

Thank you.

:)

Chu Gor, Sep 4, 2020

2. Bluetooth quit connecting to all devices

Hi Kendra,

I hope you have been able to solve your Bluetooth problem and if not, maybe the suggestion below will help.

In some cases it is possible that the Bluetooth speakers might not re-connect.

• To re-connect your speakers, simply right click on the Volume Control icon and select Playback devices
    • Select the device to connect and hit the connect option, while the device is powered on.
    • Once the device is connected, please make sure that it is set as the “Default Device” or “Default Communications Device” depending on whether it is a music or voice connection.
    I hope this helps if this is still a problem for you.

Thanks!

Kristin

KristinF [MSFT], Sep 4, 2020
  3. Set new audio device default for volume mixer in Windows 10

I use two audio devices:

• Default (audio) device "Realtec Digital Output (Optical)"
    • Default communication device "Lautsprecher (Speaker)"

My goal:
    I want to have the default audio volume on my default communication device, instead of the default device - at all times.

What I tried so far:
    Changing the volume mixer to my communication device explicitly works temporary, but as soon as I close the settings window, the default audio volume is reset again to the default audio device.

Step 1: Clicking on volume shows me the default device:

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 yhlxC.png

Step 2: Changing the volume mixer to my communication device manually:

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 3mG3F.png

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 1H5Y2.png

Step 3: Clicking again on volume does not keep the change How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 :(

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 aWNeG.png

How can I make it permanent that windows uses my communication device for default volume control?

Simon Ferndriger, Sep 4, 2020
  4. finn56 Win User

N95 - Bluetooth - Volume defaults to low

I have the same problem with Honda bluetooth and my E90. Default volume is very low so every time i have to raise volume three steps, very frustrating! How to raise default volume? Honda device has no such setup.

finn56, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10 - Similar Threads - change default volume

2. How to change the default sending email in win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the default sending email in win10?: My default email address used for sending mail is Windows's "Mail" program. How can I change that [say to Gmail]? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-sending-email-in-win10/88b5b262-15e3-4ddd-903e-84d8c2bc182c
  3. Bluetooth headphones default volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones default volume: Hi, maybe this is the wrong place to ask this so sorry if thats the case. I have a pair of sony xm4 headphones and anytime i connect them to my pc their default volume sets to twenty something or so, and I always have to move it up to 50 which is the volume I prefer. So I was...
  4. Cant connect a new bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect a new bluetooth device: Whenever I try to connect my bluetooth headphones it just keep loading and its not coming .Its not paired and after clicking add bluetooth device it just keep loading .I checked for driver updates but they are upto date and I troubleshooted it but still it keeps loading...
  5. Stop windows changing default sound devices when a new device is connected

Stop windows changing default sound devices when a new device is connected: Firstly. Regarding Administrators / Moderators. Do not interfere with this thread, especially since most of you never bother to read the questions properly or provide relavent solutions. This threadshould not have been closed. Smittychat. Did not bother to read the question...
  6. How to set default volume for my bluetooth headphone

How to set default volume for my bluetooth headphone: Hi, I recently got a ENACFIRE bluetooth headphone but as I was pairing it up on my laptop, wearing the headphones and watching some videos, I noticed that the default volume was set on MAX (100). It happens EVERY, SINGLE. TIME. I turn off and on and use them. I tried...
  7. bluetooth won't connect new device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth won't connect new device: Bluetooth not working and not recognising a new device - fitbit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-wont-connect-new-device/0f17b363-a9e0-4c2b-9cb8-df7c78660ae9
  8. How to change the default language in win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the default language in win10?: This problem is annoying. I have Chinese and English languages installed on my computer, and chose English as my first language. but English won't act as my default language. whenever I open an app, Chinese becomes my default languages. Here is my settings: [ATTACH]...
  9. How to change Windows 10 default volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows 10 default volume: Its always set at 60 and I have to change every time when I start the computer. I can't seem to default it to anything else, searched so much online for an answer. (without having to download a new program or anything) I'm really surprised a company like Microsoft made...
  10. Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices

Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices: I have a new Samsung Galaxy .... smartphone, old laptop with updated Window 10 Edge, a large old Vizio tv that I'm using now as my monitor, an old Samgung air bar wireless mouse and keyboard, old pc speakers with woofer a sony smarttv in the bedroom. I'm a mess of old stuff...