Windows 10: How to change the default WordPad font using regedit

Discus and support How to change the default WordPad font using regedit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WordPad comes with Calibri font size 11 by default. There are many work-arounds available online to change the font, but I would like to see a tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skipperoo, May 4, 2021.

1. Skipperoo Win User

How to change the default WordPad font using regedit

WordPad comes with Calibri font size 11 by default. There are many work-arounds available online to change the font, but I would like to see a tutorial with a step-by-step fool-proof regedit procedure with screenshots as Brink does so masterfully.

:)

Skipperoo, May 4, 2021
  2. Skipperoo Win User

WordPad comes with Calibri font size 11 by default. There are many work-arounds available online to change the font, but I would like to see a tutorial with a step-by-step fool-proof regedit procedure with screenshots as Brink does so masterfully.

Skipperoo, May 4, 2021
  3. spunk Win User

You don't need to go into the Registry, just do this How to Modify WordPad's Default Font - CCM
    There are many other Word Processor programs that have a lot more bells and whistles, with many more choices like the free LibreOffice.

spunk, May 4, 2021
  4. RODKAY426 Win User

How do I change default font in wordpad

How do I change default font and size in wordpad...

RODKAY426, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. How to change the default WordPad font using regedit - Similar Threads - change default WordPad

2. Changing default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing default font: Hello: Just want to understand why Windows 10 lacks a basic, simple function to select a different default system font. I see recommendations from Microsoft to use third party procedures and use regedit? Is this really the Microsoft recommended way? After performing a...
  3. How do I change default font in wordpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change default font in wordpad: How do I change default font and size in wordpad... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-default-font-in-wordpad/ddd9cd02-3e14-4bca-ba78-fd2c29ef0b5e
  4. Change default app with regedit or bat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change default app with regedit or bat: We have a gpo which sets the default app for pdf's, we do not want to change this, except for when a user runs a bat script without admin rights. I have been trying to make a .bat file that would change the default pdf program to reader with; ftype...
  5. HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT

HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT: I need help with changing the MS Word default font from Calibri 11 pt to Times New 12 pt. Anyone able to share with me how to do this? I also need STREAMLINED help on changing a hyperlink to a word instead of posting long strings of codes. When I try to edit hyperlink, I...
  6. How to fix this unrecognized font? Recently changed my font using Regedit.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this unrecognized font? Recently changed my font using Regedit.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CHR1ST1ANAS1A [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0npgz/how_to_fix_this_unrecognized_font_recently/
  7. Change default fonts

Change default fonts: Windows 10 Pro 1903 I want to change all my default fonts to Segoe Bold, size 11 I can most of it with Winaero Tweaker, but not the system font. The font substitute category of the registry doesn't have Segoe. I found a site that explained how to to add Segoe to the font...
  8. Change of default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change of default fonts: Does anyone know how to fix this font issue? Did a registry edit, tried restoring to default and no luck. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-default-fonts/1b611ef6-f34b-4971-acb6-603be0572999
  9. wordpad font.

wordpad font.: Is there a way can I change the default font for wordpad In windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wordpad-font/791b85fa-ac45-4313-9cce-b68a8ec2cd8f
  10. Wordpad default hilight colors - how to change them ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad default hilight colors - how to change them ?: Hello, Wordpad has "horrible" default hilight colors (too vivid for my eyes)... And I would like to change them to a set of less vivid colors. The program does not allow to change the default hilight colors, at least in a simple way. Could anyone help me to force...