Windows 10: how to change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes

Discus and support how to change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell my how in the world I can change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes. Every time I think I have it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RebekahParker1, Aug 20, 2019.

1. how to change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes

Can anyone tell my how in the world I can change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes. Every time I think I have it, it automatically changes the whole video to like 3 seconds (even though my video is like 4 mins long) Thanks

:)

RebekahParker1, Aug 20, 2019
  2. DTheT Win User

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Hello

I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration?

Many thanks

DTheT, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Hello Robert386,

Thank you for writing Microsoft Community Forums.

We can change the duration of pictures individually, but we do not have an option to change the duration of the entire video. So, it’s recommended to change the duration of each picture to increase the duration of the video.

Also, the feature you’ve requested for, is a great one. There may be other users with the similar requirements. However, as for now, this particular feature is unavailable. Hence, I suggest you to post a feedback in the
    Feedback Hub, so that our Developer team can have a look
    into it and include that in the future updates.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 20, 2019
  4. how to change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes

Text Duration on a video clip in Photos App

Hi all

How do I lengthen the text duration on my video clip in the Photos App? At the moment the text is only lasting the first few seconds of my 40 second clip. I wold like it to remain on the clip for the entire 40 seconds.

Thanks in advance

Matt

MatthewBebbington, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

how to change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes

1. how to change the duration in the video editing app from seconds to minutes - Similar Threads - change duration video

2. How to change the duration of an image in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the duration of an image in Clipchamp?: so it does not show the sidebars to extend the image we add on the timeline and this is very annoying. i had to download a different editing tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-duration-of-an-image-in/81d2b465-d811-4de6-bd40-db89a162aa09
  3. How to change the duration of an image in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the duration of an image in Clipchamp?: so it does not show the sidebars to extend the image we add on the timeline and this is very annoying. i had to download a different editing tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-duration-of-an-image-in/81d2b465-d811-4de6-bd40-db89a162aa09
  4. Video Editing App

Video Editing App: To, Microsoft Community I am Gavin. Using following Version of Windows 10 OS: Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language, Version20H2, Installed on ‎21-‎10-‎2020, OS build: 19042.610, Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0 . I want to Edit Videos, so...
  5. Video Editing App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Editing App: Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing-app/09958042-caf2-42a6-822e-bae83e4e3b03
  6. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  7. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  8. Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App: Hello I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration? Many thanks...
  9. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...
  10. HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS

HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS: I AM NOT EXPERIENCED, HOW CAN i EDIT A VIDEO? ANY FILE FORMATS NOT SUPPORTED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-edit-videos/d085ad1f-d281-46bb-be4e-e4f9ed73056b