Windows 10: How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

Discus and support How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Is it possible to change the icon of a particular folder in start menu in windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VinayakHanda, May 11, 2022.

1. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

Hi,Is it possible to change the icon of a particular folder in start menu in windows 10 ?

:)

VinayakHanda, May 11, 2022

2. Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Try removing that icon from the start menu, going to profram file folder for firefox, and doing "pin 2 start menu".

oli_ramsay, May 11, 2022
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, May 11, 2022
  4. Darknova Win User

How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, May 11, 2022
Thema:

How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

1. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ? - Similar Threads - Change icon Particular

2. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?: Hi,Is it possible to change the icon of a particular folder in start menu in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icon-of-a-particular-folder-in/382e7321-8837-474f-9600-2bd3ea0abda8
  3. How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change the icon of a Particular folder in start Menu ?: Hi,Is it possible to change the icon of a particular folder in start menu in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icon-of-a-particular-folder-in/382e7321-8837-474f-9600-2bd3ea0abda8
  4. Start menu icons changed.

Start menu icons changed.: I recently had a pc reset after that the system apps icon has changed as shown in the attached image image 1 , It looks black and white before it was colorfulImage 2, how do I restore them?? But I don't have any issues regarding using these apps....
  5. The calculator icon changes on the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The calculator icon changes on the start menu: Hi! Can anybody help me? The calculator icon changed on the start menu, but the app seems to be ok. I have no clue why. Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-icon-changes-on-the-start-menu/61545bf9-1b0c-40e1-83d1-cbb12a048400
  6. How to change Start menu tile icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change Start menu tile icon: I want to change the Settings tile to the new 10X settings icon. Can you help me with this? submitted by /u/stadiafan37 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpt37v/how_to_change_start_menu_tile_icon/
  7. Start menu weird folder icons

Start menu weird folder icons: Hello, Since some Windows 10 versions, I often have "weird" start menu folder icons, usually when resuming my laptop from sleep mode. The Windows 10 is always a clean install, and I have seen the issue with both Microsoft and HP drivers. Here's an example on how the...
  8. How to change icons in start menu?

How to change icons in start menu?: I'v installed an ipack icon pack but the start menu never changed. I did something in my registry that changed my quick action icon by taking ownership and running a .reg file. Is there something I can do to change the start menu icons to the ones in the ipack I installed?...
  9. Changing Start Menu Icons?

Changing Start Menu Icons?: How can I go about changing the look of this ugly Dead Space 3 icon to look as nice as the others? Is this even possible? [img] 70793
  10. How to change Start Menu icon?

How to change Start Menu icon?: How can I change the Start Menu icon? I used a program for this on Windows 7, Start8 had a feature for Windows 8, but I couldn't find anything for Windows 10. I'm afraid that the one I used for Windows 7 will cause bugs, etc and don't want Start8 either, beacuse I love the...