Windows 10: How to change the language

Discus and support How to change the language in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During installing W10, I clicked the wrong language, making some squares in Start Menu are labelled with language which I cannot read. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by big10, Aug 26, 2015.

1. big10 Win User

How to change the language

During installing W10, I clicked the wrong language, making some squares in Start Menu are labelled with language which I cannot read.

How do I change to the right language?

:)

big10, Aug 26, 2015
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

You can go this easily by understanding how language is written in Russian by doing this on another phone or PC. After this go to settings which is the cog on the app list, slide to the right then language then press the plus button and find English in
    the list.

TomBrad95, Aug 26, 2015
  3. How to change the language

thanks Tom ...... u have helped me think differently

judedsouza, Aug 26, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Hi

Settings > Time & language > Region & language

WhyMe, Aug 26, 2015
  5. big10 Win User
    Thanks

big10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change the language - Similar Threads - change language

2. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  4. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  5. How to change language in my printer setting

How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  6. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  8. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  9. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...