Windows 10: How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app...

Discus and support How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/AJ-Williams1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb3mjo/how_to_change_the_let_windows_try_to_fix_apps_so/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AJ-Williams1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app...

/u/AJ-Williams1, Jun 17, 2020

2. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Jun 17, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ?

Give this a shot, it's fairly new.... in Settings:

How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app... [​IMG]

How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app... [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jun 17, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app...

CountMike, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app...

1. How to change the "let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry" setting on a per-app... - Similar Threads - change let try

2. Blurry Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Apps: I have Windows 10. Certain apps that use a certain architecture fade between blurry and sharp constantly. This has been happening for several years. Here are apps it happens in:+ CurseForge a gaming app+ Notion a productivity app+ Signal messaging appWhile I have focus on the...
  3. Set language on a per App basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set language on a per App basis: Hello, I am a new Windows 11 user and a multi-language user. It happens very often that I work in MS Word with e.g. Greek and search in the Internet with e.g. English - this example is mostly typical, as the keyboards are completely different. By working like this, I need to...
  4. Set language on a per App basis

Set language on a per App basis: Hello, I am a new Windows 11 user and a multi-language user. It happens very often that I work in MS Word with e.g. Greek and search in the Internet with e.g. English - this example is mostly typical, as the keyboards are completely different. By working like this, I need to...
  5. "change how they're organized" missing from photo app

"change how they're organized" missing from photo app: I've recently tried to import photos and the "change how they're organized" option is missing from the photos app. I can no longer import photos organized by the day or month. Any help appreciated....
  6. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709: Hello, I have an older version 1709 of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft apps by...
  7. Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?: So my issue is that some of my apps (e.g. Audacity) looks blurry on my 14-inch laptop. I tried a few tutorials of changing the DPI but that just makes everything look smaller. Does anyone have the solution to fix this blurry issue without making everything look small?...
  8. Fix apps that are blurry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix apps that are blurry?: How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/fix-apps-that-are-blurry/9dfcde48-e11c-47dd-8951-32eded2aae0a
  9. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  10. Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry - How to fix it ?: Scaling set to 125 % but most of the apps are blurry as well as the control panel - How to fix it ? I have tried also the new option from advance scaling settings, the "Let Windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry" but i get the same thing. I have looked all over the...