Windows 10: how to change the login screen picture?

Discus and support how to change the login screen picture? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change the login screen picture?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TKG-MS, Nov 18, 2018.

1. TKG-MS Win User

how to change the login screen picture?

:)

TKG-MS, Nov 18, 2018

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

how to change the login screen picture? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 18, 2018
  3. selsmoran Win User
    How can I change picture in the login screen

Cannot find how to change/add picture to the
    login screen?
    Any tips?

selsmoran, Nov 18, 2018
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. how to change the login screen picture? - Similar Threads - change login screen

2. How to change email in login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change email in login screen ?: Hope someone can help me. I wish to change the email in the lock screen with my 2nd email but i am having trouble doing it. I've added the 2nd email in the Microsoft account as primary alias but the email in the screen hasn't changed....
  3. pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?: When I open my laptop, a picture appears before I log in. This used to be different every time, and if I moved the mouse I could find what the picture was of. Now it's always the same picture, and I've lost the "what is it" feature. How do I get those back?...
  4. How to change picture on sign on screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change picture on sign on screen?: How do I change the picture on the sign on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-picture-on-sign-on-screen/591320c6-574a-4517-87e1-3aa5b93f2717
  5. Problem with Login Picture screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  6. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  7. How to change the initial login screen

How to change the initial login screen: They are often changing the initial login screen which is most annoying when the put up a pic that I do not like. Can we stop them form doing that?*Mad 68204
  8. Login Screen VS Lock Screen Re: Change Login Screen Picture After Boot

Login Screen VS Lock Screen Re: Change Login Screen Picture After Boot: win 10 pro 1709. Home computer. In the 3 plus months since I have had the notebook I have never used the lock screen. I do use the login screen each and every time I power up (I believe I know I can do away with the log in screen but I like it) and I am greeted by the same...
  9. How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10

How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10: I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something really simple, but how do you change the Sign-in/Login Screen picture in Windows 10 Anniversary Update? This is the sign-in page I get when I boot the PC (it automatically signs in, as I use Bitlocker password instead): [img]...
  10. How can I change picture in the login screen

How can I change picture in the login screen: Cannot find how to change/add picture to the login screen? Any tips? 17509