Windows 10: How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

Discus and support How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; looking for mouse pointer properties.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HansAbel1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. HansAbel1 Win User

How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

looking for mouse pointer properties.

:)

HansAbel1, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Karen Her Win User

Can't change the mouse pointer size

Hi,

There are different ways to change or customize your mouse settings. You can try the steps below on how to change the settings of your mouse:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Go to Ease of Access.
    • Select Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Mouse pointers, select Regular White or
      Regular Black or Regular Inverting to set it to the smallest size.
    • Hit the Apply button, then click OK.

If the first method won’t work, try these steps:

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and select
      Control Panel.
    • Type Mouse in the Search bar on the upper-right corner of the Control Panel window.
    • Select Mouse.
    • Go to the Pointers tab.
    • Under Scheme, click the drop-down arrow, and select
      (None).
    • Hit the Apply button, then select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 26, 2018
  4. How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

Can't change the mouse pointer size

Dell Inspiron 13-5378

Windows 10

Hello. Today I was playing around with my mouse pointer. I made it size large but in the end I made it small again. I noticed that when I tried to make my mouse pointer size small, the size stayed medium. If you may please help me set my mouse pointer to
    size small that would be helpful.

Thank you.

HoaNguyen5, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties

1. How to change the mouse pointer size, mouse properties - Similar Threads - change mouse pointer

2. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  3. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?: Hi folks, does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to quickly increase the mouse pointer size and then toggle it back to normal size again? I know this can be changed in Settings but when there are a lot of online presentations it would be really helpful to have a...
  4. Is there a way to create a shortcut to change mouse pointer size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  6. Changing Mouse Pointer Size

Changing Mouse Pointer Size: Hello All: I Understand about % scaling of text and other things between multiple monitors. I have a 4k monitor, 2k one, and a 1080. You know what would be friggin awesome? A way to change the size of the mouse from 1 display to the other. So, that...
  7. Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings

Size of mouse pointers -- NOT the usual settings: I somehow managed to change the size of my mouse pointer independently of the settings in Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers. Whatever I did let me make the pointer quite large. Now I'd like to change it back, but I've forgotten what I did. Does anybody have any idea what I'm...
  8. Giant size mouse pointer and curser.

in Windows 10 Support
    Giant size mouse pointer and curser.: For the longest time, my Win 10 (v 10.0.18363) PC has had an annoying habit of suddenly jumping from my small mouse pointer and curser size to a GIANT SIZE of each. The settings for such things has not changed, but I cannot find a way to reverse the change. Can anyone give me...
  9. How to change mouse pointers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change mouse pointers: Hi, I have downloaded a mouse pointer pack that includes pointers that you get while hovering over text or when you are over something clickable. However, I can't seem to find a way to apply them all. I can just apply one of them as they become the standard mouse pointer, is...
  10. how to change color of mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to change color of mouse pointer: How do I change the color of the mouse pointer ( Arrowhead ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/6d221cc6-d345-4eae-9137-3a379c7bc190