Windows 10: how to change the network path on workstations

Discus and support how to change the network path on workstations in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to change the network path on workstations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cindymccann1, Jan 16, 2019.

1. how to change the network path on workstations

how to change the network path on workstations

:)

cindymccann1, Jan 16, 2019

2. Add workstation to Network Browser in Windows 10 Pro with AD

Something so simple is driving me crazy: I have a Windows 10 Professional workstation with AD. In the Windows Explorer I see only other 6 workstations and the local PC. Has enable Network Discovery and I can connect to others workstation in the network.
    The question is: why I see only 6 workstations and not the rest of the network? How can I add other host to the Network Browser list?

* All workstations are in the same VLAN

Hédel Nuñez Bolívar, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    0x80070035 The network path was not found

Hi Mike,

The "0x80070035 The network path was not found " error usually occurs when computer network is having an issue. For us to better assist you with this, please provide the following information:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you using multiple computers that are connected to a network?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 16, 2019
  4. how to change the network path on workstations

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

how to change the network path on workstations

1. how to change the network path on workstations - Similar Threads - change network path

2. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  3. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  4. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. the network path was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the network path was not found: hope bnthis helps someoneok after days and days i got it a simple fix for me my nas is connected to my router finaly i changed setting to local network fixed everything...
  6. Change network path to a different user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change network path to a different user: I just got a new computer and I'm having a problem setting up my file system the way I want. After a crash on my other computer, the network path was ... \\DESKTOP-XXX##XX\\users\adbre it truncated my name. I created another User Name XXXyyy I want to use this User/Profile...
  7. network path not found

network path not found: error code 0x80070035 path not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-path-not-found/8ebdc367-89ab-495a-816e-6321d6df8b0a
  8. Network path not reachable

Network path not reachable: My main PC has two mapped drives, one to a NAS and the other a folder on the PC Other devices at home can reach the NAS but not the mapped folder I have proved it's to do with the KTS fw, when I turn off the fw the mapped folder is then reachable I recently upgraded KTS to...
  9. Change Network Path for Network File and Folder Sharing

Change Network Path for Network File and Folder Sharing: I would like to change my Network Path name. If I right click on my C drive, click on Properties, click on the Sharing tab and in the Network File and Folder Sharing section my Network Path name is \\Desktop-uuor7m6\c How am I able to change the Network Path name? Thank...
  10. Path Changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Path Changing: Somehow the path to MyPictures has gained an extra element. It has become, C:\Users\xxx\Pictures\Pictures\. How do I change it to C:\Users\Gordon\Pictures\, as it should be, please? 93073