Windows 10: How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?

Discus and support How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My question is the similar to what is discussed here,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by giiancarlo, May 20, 2019.

1. How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?

My question is the similar to what is discussed here,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-so-you-change-the-rotating-photo-tile-images/9f98433c-7116-4eb4-8b8e-47e1a712c7e6

For me, the same five photos scroll in Photos Live Tile. Doing a search, I found these instructions,

http://slashgenie.com/how-to-change-windows-10-photos-app-live-tile/

Haven't tried it, but this only changes what photos the five photos are. I wish to select any number of "favorites" and have them all appear in Live Tile. How does one do that?

:)

giiancarlo, May 20, 2019

2. how so you change the rotating photo tile images in windows 10 likemyoumcouldmin 8.1

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description, I understand that you want to change the images in live tile in Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the query.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to change the images in live tile in Windows 10

• Press “Windows key”, right click on Photo app
    • Click “Turn Live tile off
    • Now open the “Photo app”, click on “settings” in the left pane
    • Add photos folder in the sources that you want to view on the tile
    • In the “photo tile” option, click on “recent photos
    • Close the current window, again press “Windows key”
    • You should be able to see the selected images now

Note: It is advised to create a new folder containing your desired images and then pointing the source in step 4 to that folder

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Neha.Gupta, May 20, 2019
  3. Where can the image for a live tile be found?

Hi Felix,

The images found on the live tile would depend on which has been set on your Photos app. To check which folder is the location of photos showing on your live tile, please follow these steps:

• Launch the Photos app.
    • Click on options (should appear as three-dotted lines horizontal to one another).
    • Choose Settings.
    • Under Settings, check under Sources.
    • The result/s found there should be the location of the images which displays on your live tile.

If you have other queries, don’t hesitate to reach out.

If you think this was useful, you may
    "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Arthur Rui, May 20, 2019
  4. How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?

Controlling which photos appear on the photo tile

Hi,

To resolve the issue, we would suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key”, right click on Photo app
    • Click “Turn Live tile off
    • Now open the “Photo app”, click on “settings” in the left pane
    • Add photos folder in the sources that you want to view on the tile
    • In the “photo tile” option, click on “recent photos
    • Close the current window, again press “Windows key”
    • You should be able to see the selected images now

Hope this helps. Do get back to us should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Armand Cos, May 20, 2019
Thema:

How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?

1. How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop? - Similar Threads - change Photo Live

2. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  3. Desktop / Live tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop / Live tiles: Hi, my point is whether there will ever be a possibility to place Live Tiles on the desktop so that they stay there permanently in the same way as normal desktop icons (displaying their interactive content - a bit like windows 7 gadgets did) coz to me it would make much more...
  4. Windows 10 live photo tile only will show recent photos slideshow on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 live photo tile only will show recent photos slideshow on it: Windows-10_Live Photo Tile, only change to show the -Recent Photos-slideshow. Will-not change to show a single photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-photo-tile-only-will-show-recent/4524197d-fa19-4c3a-b287-0c610910d61f
  5. live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone: Hi Can anyone tell me why my photos live tile on phone and pc only shows 5 photos now when it used to show all my photos. I miss seeing the different photos ....
  6. How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?

How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?: Hello All, I have a simple little problem that I need help fixing. In my start menu in Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 14393.82, my live tile for my photos is completely missing. I know it use to be there but I may have done something to delete it or maybe Microsoft has...
  7. Native photos app live tile

Native photos app live tile: Does anyone have issues with the live tile on the photos app? It works 90% of the time. But then I will open the start menu and the live tile will be occassionaly static on a single photo. No shuffling. It will work again if I either log out/ log in again or if I right click...
  8. Native photo app live tile

Native photo app live tile: I like the live tile on the native photo app despite not being able to control what pics show and it only scrolling through 5 at any given time. However do people find the live tile buggy? It will be happily working away but then I will notice the tile gets stuck on a single...
  9. Could Live Tiles Make It to the Windows 10 Desktop?

in Windows 10 News
    Could Live Tiles Make It to the Windows 10 Desktop?: In Windows 10, Microsoft brings back the Start menu, but with a twist. The old Windows 7 Start menu has been revamped to feature the modern live tiles, previously available on the Windows 8 Start screen only, thus making it look and feel a bit new, but dumping the traditional...
  10. Unwanted live tiles on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted live tiles on desktop: I am an IT volunteer at a day centre and am working with a gentleman who has live tiles on the desktop which are unwanted. I can't seem to find the control panel if that is the way to rectify the problem. Does anyone know how to restore the desktop icons please? Many...