Windows 10: How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

Discus and support How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A lot of the time, I get the pictures I want when it asks me if I like them. However, it consistently changes back to the opposite of what I like. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickB#, Jul 3, 2019.

1. NickB# Win User

How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

A lot of the time, I get the pictures I want when it asks me if I like them. However, it consistently changes back to the opposite of what I like. Is there a way to manually choose the pictures?

:)

NickB#, Jul 3, 2019

2. Keyboard issue when entering password after exiting screen saver

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in keyboard settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Is the issue occurring while booting to the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check if you are able to enter the password using On-Screen keyboard and also run hardware troubleshooter to check for any change in hardware settings.

Step 1: I recommend you to try to use the On-Screen Keyboard to enter the computer.

1. At the login page.

2. Click on Ease of Access icon which is present on the bottom right corner of the screen.

3. Then select On-Screen Keyboard from the list.

4. Click on Password box and enter the password into it through On-Screen Keyboard.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using keyboard at the login page, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 3, 2019
  3. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 3, 2019
  4. How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

1. How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer? - Similar Threads - change pictures enter

2. Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.: Is there a way to take a picture using my webcam of someone who tried to unlock my PC on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-a-picture-when-an-incorrect-password-is/1284f976-9cad-49e3-b3eb-57be1ddea85f
  3. Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.: Is there a way to take a picture using my webcam of someone who tried to unlock my PC on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-a-picture-when-an-incorrect-password-is/1284f976-9cad-49e3-b3eb-57be1ddea85f
  4. Take a picture when an incorrect password is entered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When my computer is in the start up mode the picture is blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    When my computer is in the start up mode the picture is blurry: When my computer is in the start up mode, the picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-computer-is-in-the-start-up-mode-the/914cd5ce-874c-45a0-9c54-ca2a03b504e6
  6. How to change Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password, NOT account password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change Windows 10 start-up/lock screen password, NOT account password.: I have a laptop and desktop, both of which are associated by my Windows @live account. I want to change the password that I enter when first turning on the device or when awoken from sleep/lock-screen. The password for each device is different and I know its not the @live...
  7. Start-up screen pictures.

Start-up screen pictures.: Up until quite recently My Windows 10 Start-up screen shows various world-wide views and use to "ask" in the top right hand corner "Where is it" "Do you like" etc.. This feature had vanished and I wondered is it possible to resurrect this feature please?...
  8. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  9. Initial Start up screen picture

Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...
  10. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?: When I open my PC, a wallpaper comes up and then I have to hit ENTER to bring up the password field. When I do that, a little round picture comes up and overlays on the wallpaper. How do I remove or change it? Thank you. (iphone photo..sorry it's upside down) 96430