Windows 10: how to change the screen saver? it does not give me that option although it appears to be...

Discus and support how to change the screen saver? it does not give me that option although it appears to be... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i caanot change the screen saver, the option is available but caanot access it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Malawu1, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Malawu1 Win User

how to change the screen saver? it does not give me that option although it appears to be...

i caanot change the screen saver, the option is available but caanot access it.

:)

Malawu1, Apr 8, 2019

2. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Screen Saver and Sceen lock

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest setting up power options first before setting the screen saver. You may perform these steps:

• In the search box on the task bar, type Power Options,
      and then select Power Options.
    • Click Change Plan Settings.
    • Change the settings to Never.
    • Select Save changes.
    • Set your screen saver.

Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 8, 2019
  4. wmcole Win User

how to change the screen saver? it does not give me that option although it appears to be...

windows 10 screen saver shortcut

Here is what I want: Same access / functionality as in Win 8.1. That is:

• Right-click empty desktop space.
    • Select "Personalize"
    • Get a window with the same screen saver options (turn on / off, select a "screen saver"...) that in Windows 10, Microsoft is forcing me to access through Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Personalization ->Change Screen Saver.
    The Windows 8.1 two-step process was a much more user-friendly "experience" than is the Windows 10 four-step process.

wmc

wmcole, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. how to change the screen saver? it does not give me that option although it appears to be... - Similar Threads - change screen saver

2. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  3. Screen saver not appearing in battery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver not appearing in battery mode: I don’t remember what my laptop had been doing before, but I think some things have changed. Is it normal that when it works on battery, soon after idle the brightness lowers , and after a little while screen turns black? I’ve set a screen saver and checked it again, it’s...
  4. Screen saver not appearing in battery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver not appearing in battery mode: I don’t remember what my laptop had been doing before, but I think some things have changed. Is it normal that when it works on battery, soon after idle the brightness lowers , and after a little while screen turns black? I’ve set a screen saver and checked it again, it’s...
  5. Screen saver not appearing in battery mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?: My microsoft account was originally created with an old email in the xbox 360 days. I've since added a new email and deleted the old lost email from the account. A side effect of this is that when doing anything other than signing into the main services xbox / microsoft...
  7. The screen doesn’t give me login option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The screen doesn’t give me login option: I restarted my computer in the safe mode, and when it came back on, there was a blurred screen with nowhere to click to put login information. It showed language option, shutdown/restart, wifi, and that’s it. Cannot log in or cannot even go to the login page. What’s happening...
  8. how to change screen saver settings

how to change screen saver settings: want to change amount of time before screen saver turns on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-screen-saver-settings/0b1bf1e5-ce2b-499b-b89a-477afd7195cc
  9. Screen Saver Does Not Work

Screen Saver Does Not Work: The screen saver does not work. Instead of seeing the selected screen saver picture after the selected inactive time period, I get a blank screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-does-not-work/db314abc-24d0-4426-bddc-3dfd047cfcaf
  10. Screen Saver Option

Screen Saver Option: I understand the setup of a screen saver, Settings, Personalazation, Lock screen, etc. But there is another option that I have used and I cannot find it now. I have searched all over. What I want to call the effect is a floating screen saver. The images (photos) gradually...