Windows 10: How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

Discus and support How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roy Paul1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Roy Paul1 Win User

How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one administrator user which has access to desktop>Display settings. So I was able to change text from 150% to 100% in monitor3 for administrator user. But for other users, desktop access or settings window access is blocked by a application and only monitoring is allowed. So for monitor 3 the text size is 150%default and

:)

Roy Paul1, Jun 23, 2022

2. Desktop Icons are giantt size and layered on top of each other

Hi Gloria,

The size of text, apps, and other items in the display settings might be higher than 100%. For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask these questions:

• Which Windows build version do you have?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the size of text, apps, and other items in the display settings on your computer by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type in Display, and then select Display settings
      from the list of results.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, make sure that it is on
      100% only. If not, change it to 100% by moving the slider from right to left.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jun 23, 2022
  4. nancy3243 Win User

How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

windows 10 settings-how to change advanced sizing of text and other items

Thank you for your suggestion but this did not help. It seems an option for 'Advanced sizing of text and other items' does not work. The item to 'Change only the Text size' is grayed out. Any ideas?

nancy3243, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users - Similar Threads - change size text

2. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users: I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one...
  3. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users: I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one...
  4. Change Default Text Size in Windows 10

Change Default Text Size in Windows 10: When setting up Windows 10, there is a part where you select the default font size. I made a mistake and set it to "11" rather than the standard "12". I would like to change that setting but am unable to find out where to do that....
  5. Unable to change the size of apps and texts

Unable to change the size of apps and texts: I read post after post and no one, no a single one, has told me what I need to do to be able to use the slide that doesn't move or to make the apps smaller. I got a TV to use as a monitor so I could have several apps up on the screen, like the sign in screen for Zoom or a...
  6. Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...

Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...: If you set the view percentage over 100%, the left menu overlaps and if you want to send the email to others you can't see the "To" field and other fields. This feels like no one tested this app....
  7. how to change text size

how to change text size: I would like to change the text size. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-text-size/780a199e-748a-459a-873d-73638cc9a753
  8. Setting Default Text Size (ie 225%) for all Win10 pro users

Setting Default Text Size (ie 225%) for all Win10 pro users: Were on a Domain and I want all users to have a default text size (225%) when they logging for the first time. Any thoughts on how this can be accomplished. Thanks Steve 83608
  9. "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before

in Windows 10 Support
    "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before: Hey I've recently buildt a new pc and seem to have encountered a problem with the size of text and windows in general. On my old pc i was able to have the setting at 100%, all my friends also have this at 100%. But on this pc windows and all the apps are alot smaller than on...
  10. How Change Taskbar Item Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Change Taskbar Item Size?: How Change Taskbar Item Size? Such as photo: [img] 27826