Windows 10: How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen

Discus and support How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As shown in the Picture below, How to I make the icons for the tiles on the start screen the same size as the tile itself? As you can see the Risen 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xShoot4WarAmpsx, Mar 23, 2018.

1. How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen

As shown in the Picture below, How to I make the icons for the tiles on the start screen the same size as the tile itself? As you can see the Risen 3 icon is the full side of the medium square wher as the rest of the games the icon is smaller and centered. Is it also possible to put more than 4 tiles horizontal? I basically have to make a new group to fit another 4 tiles horizontally. I have added a 2nd picture as well to display that.

Icon issue:

How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen [​IMG]

Horizontal Tile issue:

How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen [​IMG]

:)

xShoot4WarAmpsx, Mar 23, 2018
  2. kimmy4 Win User

How to change the size of icon

Do you know how to enlarge the text of things not in the windows. Like the tabs, task bars and that type of print?

Will there be a way to change the font so it's darker in all areas not just your email and etc?

kimmy4, Mar 23, 2018
  3. kimmy4 Win User
    How to change the size of icon

Thank you!! With mine I did as you said with right click then select view, and the size choices were right there. Large is large and medium is small to me. Lol

Thank you VERY much.

kimmy4, Mar 23, 2018
  4. jl2509 Win User

How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen

jl2509, Mar 23, 2018
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Mar 23, 2018
  6. xShoot4WarAmpsx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen

1. How to change the size of the icon on the Start Screen - Similar Threads - change size icon

2. How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10: Hello! Are you reading this guide from a 5 inches Windows tablet screen? Maybe from your 15 inches laptop? This guide is for anyone who wants to have better visual experience using their Windows 10 device. So, we will be guiding you through changing your resolution, fonts and...
  3. How to change screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change screen size: Here is what my goal is.I have a sharp LCD TV. its best/recommended resolution is smaller than the max I can set it to.If I set it to the max resolution available, the content inside the screen is extending beyond the screen, so for example the start menu is actually outside...
  4. how to change icon size on desktop

how to change icon size on desktop: how do I change icon size on desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-on-desktop/b7843bff-0843-401b-a295-3b71ce3068a0
  5. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  6. How to change the size of menu icon title

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the size of menu icon title: I'd like to know how to make the icon title larger. Running in Win10. 129077
  7. changing the size of icons displayed on screen

changing the size of icons displayed on screen: my icons have changed size and I wish to make them smaller again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-icons-displayed-on-screen/2d7ac97a-62d1-4e59-8c46-961d20f3356c
  8. How to change icon size displayed on screen ?

How to change icon size displayed on screen ?: How to change size of ICONS displayed on screen of WIN 10 Home edition ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-size-displayed-on-screen/9e0b56a0-168d-4150-b5a3-e69b15624c8e
  9. How to change lettering size under Icons

How to change lettering size under Icons: I just upgraded PC and to W10 I am asking how to adjust the text size under the desktop icons. I can enlarge the icons no problem but text size stays small. Please help...
  10. How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?: Hi, I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries: 1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need only the lock screen/Welcome screen to be 100% font size since on 150 % the font is too big and ugly. So is there any way to...