Windows 10: How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to...

Discus and support How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been experiencing a few problems with audio on certain games, and a friend of mine recommended that I change the audio output rate to 44100 hz.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArthurWang1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to...

I've been experiencing a few problems with audio on certain games, and a friend of mine recommended that I change the audio output rate to 44100 hz.

I already know how to change the audio output rate, so I went to right-click on the speaker icon in the bottom-right of my screen and clicked "Sounds". When the sound window opened up, I switched to the "Playback" tab to select the "Speakers" device (The only playback device that was listed on that tab). When I selected the "Speakers" device, I clicked "Properties" in the bottom-right of the sound window. On the window for "Speakers Properties", I changed to the Advanced tab.

How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to... fc45e772-2fd4-4834-9c6a-bb85e19840ea?upload=true.png

Unless I've missed something, there are only two options that can be seen here and both of them are 48000 Hz.

Is there any way for me to change the sound output rate to a setting that's 44100 hz?

:)

ArthurWang1, Dec 2, 2018

2. Best Mic Sample Rate for Voicemod in Windows 10? 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

I'm using Voicemod Voice Changer (voice changing software) in Windows 10. I don't know which sample rate for the mic will be the best.

44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

Please, help me. Thanks

Vasins_1985, Dec 2, 2018
  3. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

I am attempting to change the Sample rate to 2 Channel 16 Bit 44100 Hz on the Recording Tab but this is greyed out and will not accept change

Help !

TimFletcher1, Dec 2, 2018
  4. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to...

Windows 10 latest update and sound

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the sound icon in the task bar located at the bottom right of the screen.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Select the current playback device in use.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Change the bit rate to either of the following 24bit/44100 Hz or 24bit/192000Hz, it depends on the speaker configuration.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to...

1. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to... - Similar Threads - change sound output

2. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate: Unabale to change 16 bit to 32 bit in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-sound-output-rate-to-44100-hz-no/569804a8-59dd-4232-83eb-605eb4174b9a
  3. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate: Unabale to change 16 bit to 32 bit in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-sound-output-rate-to-44100-hz-no/569804a8-59dd-4232-83eb-605eb4174b9a
  4. sound setting:When the program changes the screen, the sound output is automatically changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound setting:When the program changes the screen, the sound output is automatically changed: Can you help me about the sound settings?2 screens and 2 speakers "A" is a VGA screen. "B" is the HDMI screen. "C" is "B" speaker "D" is the speaker. When the application is displayed on B, I want the application sound to be output to C withWhen the application is displayed...
  5. There is no 44100 hz sample rate option in Sound for my Headphones device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is no 44100 hz sample rate option in Sound for my Headphones device: Hello. It seems like my windows doesn't have the option to switch to 44.1 hz sample rate in Sound. [ATTACH] The problem is for the headphones device. Whereas in speaker device I can't even change the sample rate as it is greyed out. However I CAN change the microphone's...
  6. Sound output doesn't stop changing

Sound output doesn't stop changing: I was playing music in the background in my pc when it suddenly stopped. When i went to check the volume by clicking the volume icon on the bottom right and it shows that the sound output is constantly changing between all available outputs. I tried cutting the power and...
  7. Changing Input and output sound

Changing Input and output sound: When I pair my Bose wireless with my computer they show up connected to the sound input, how do i make them link to the output so I can hear. I'm sure it's a simple setting I am missing....
  8. (SOLVED) How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output...

(SOLVED) How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output...: EDIT: Turns out solving the issue I was suffering from (where some games would suffer from audio issues) was fixed by simply updating and then restarting my laptop. I've been experiencing a few problems with audio on certain games, and a friend of mine recommended that I...
  9. Best Mic Sample Rate for Voicemod in Windows 10? 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?

Best Mic Sample Rate for Voicemod in Windows 10? 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz?: I'm using Voicemod Voice Changer (voice changing software) in Windows 10. I don't know which sample rate for the mic will be the best. 44100 Hz or 48000 Hz? Please, help me. Thanks...
  10. Sound Output Changes Randomly

Sound Output Changes Randomly: Hi all. I am using Nvidia HDA as my sound system with my screens, recently the new patch (March 1st) for windows solved my screens from blacking out, however, when I switch on, the sound changes to the other screen. (Seems to be once every day) I have found a workaround...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iconnect audio 4 no 48000 hz option

2. how to change birate on windows sound system

3. windows 10 turn on 44000 100hz sound

4. voice meter banana change to 44k,
  5. if all you music is at 44100 should you set windows 10 audio to that?,
  6. how to change windows sounds setting hz,
  7. 44100hz headphones,
  8. how to change hertz on mic,
  9. Change the sound output rate to 44100 hz,
  10. change mic hz pc,
  11. windows 10 44100 hz,