Windows 10: how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?

Discus and support how to change the temp unit to C in cortana? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnoopDoge93, Jul 25, 2020.

1. how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?

/u/SnoopDoge93, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C?

I tap on the Widget...

how to change the temp unit to C in cortana? [​IMG]

I get...

how to change the temp unit to C in cortana? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 25, 2020
  4. curt Win User

how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?

any one know safe hot side temps for a/c unit?

thanks i guess

that provided no help at all lol this a/c unit is not in a window or being used for a a/c unit

its being used as a chiller unit

temp will be way off from what they would in a norm use

so i ask agean does any one know max hot side temp [like before it blows up] the chiller runs just fine just wana know what safe temps ar

im gussing up to maby 150c is safe i duno how much the freon can take [but its not like the rad.s guna melt]

allso the a/c unit is open so i know full well the fins ar nice a clean

evin if u can give me a max temp in farin hight i dun care

Thema:

how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?

1. how to change the temp unit to C in cortana? - Similar Threads - change temp unit

2. Changing installation of windows from a HDD Drive current unit C to a SSD Drive current unit E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing installation of windows from a HDD Drive current unit C to a SSD Drive current unit E: Hi,I recently bought a Lenovo P360 desktop computer. The computer comes with three drives:- HDD 4 Tb unit C- HDD 2 Tb unit D- SSD 1 Tb unit EFor some reason, in Lenovo they decided to install Windows 11 in the HDD drive of 4 Tb, and make such drive the unit C of my computer....
  3. Changing installation of windows from a HDD Drive current unit C to a SSD Drive current unit E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing installation of windows from a HDD Drive current unit C to a SSD Drive current unit E: Hi,I recently bought a Lenovo P360 desktop computer. The computer comes with three drives:- HDD 4 Tb unit C- HDD 2 Tb unit D- SSD 1 Tb unit EFor some reason, in Lenovo they decided to install Windows 11 in the HDD drive of 4 Tb, and make such drive the unit C of my computer....
  4. How to change the Cortana shortcut

in Cortana
    How to change the Cortana shortcut: How do I change or turn off the Windows+C Cortana shortcut key? Or change it.This answer tries to explain how but is not written in a away I could understand at all...
  5. Re-uniting a partition with the C drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-uniting a partition with the C drive.: Hi,I cloned my 500 Gb HDD with Windiws 11 on it to a 2 Tb SSD.I used Maxrium Reflect Free.Everything went fine or so it seemed, until, to my astonishmetn, I noticed my C:/ drive was only 500 Gb big or assumed to be.So I had a look in disk management and there I noticed an...
  6. Re-uniting a partition with the C drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-uniting a partition with the C drive.: Hi,I cloned my 500 Gb HDD with Windiws 11 on it to a 2 Tb SSD.I used Maxrium Reflect Free.Everything went fine or so it seemed, until, to my astonishmetn, I noticed my C:/ drive was only 500 Gb big or assumed to be.So I had a look in disk management and there I noticed an...
  7. Cortana Weather Unit

in Cortana
    Cortana Weather Unit: How do I change the weather units from F to C? I do not see notebook to make this change. I also cannot turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. HP envy x360 is the laptop model...
  8. cortana not available in English United Kingdom

in Cortana
    cortana not available in English United Kingdom: just updated windows 10 2004 version, feature update and cortana not available but was prior to this update ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-available-in-english-united-kingdom/ca2936b3-3eee-4d18-90a8-50757a34b755
  9. Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C?: I am running an Android Pie virtual machine in Hyper-V. It works perfectly, with full mouse and keyboard integration. [img] I only have one issue: I would like to change the temperature shown on Home screen from Fahrenheit to Celsius, but can't find a way to do it. It's...
  10. Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

in Cortana
    Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time: I have just had a Windows update build 19013 which seem to work okay until I decided to start using cortana, I have found there is a problem, when I put a prompt in my microphone the big white box appears with, sorry,but Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom)at this...