Windows 10: How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

Discus and support How to change the text color when I type on the search box? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ncali, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ncali Win User

How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help!

:)

ncali, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Boblink Win User

Change font color on "Type here to search" box

Hello, when I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black?

Thank you

Bob

Boblink, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jan 13, 2021
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Firefox Search Box Text

In previous versions of Firefox, I was able to find the option to disable the browser from showing previously entered text into a search or text box. For example, the User Name box on this forum, I type "O" and OrbitzXT pops up. Other text in other search boxes has been popping up as well. I am using Firefox 3.6, I've tried clearing histories and such and it still remembers text in the boxes. Any ideas how to disable this? I don't see any such option in Tools -> Options.

OrbitzXT, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How to change the text color when I type on the search box? - Similar Threads - change text color

2. Change font color on "Type here to search" box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font color on "Type here to search" box: Hello, when I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black? Thank you Bob...
  3. I cannot type in search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot type in search box: I cannot type in a search box. It started after I changed a password to Wi-Fi. I am trying to insert the password but it is impossible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-type-in-search-box/1673b82a-068c-4047-b342-bc5a6e28198d
  4. Nothing is shown when i type in the search box

in Cortana
    Nothing is shown when i type in the search box: When I try to type something in the search box nothing is seen it is like the screen froze or something. actually I was changing some setting for a game and then suddenly when u search something the word doesn't show up on the search box please tell me how to fix the box...
  5. typing text in search box refresh the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    typing text in search box refresh the page.: while typing any text in search box in chrome browser or you tube search it keeps on refreshing.sometimes it refresh in command prompt,notepad everywhere. recently update was kb4541335 and kb4551762.updated keyboard doesn't require update....
  6. Windows Search Box Crashing/Closing When I Type In It.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Box Crashing/Closing When I Type In It.: Within the last day, I have been unable to search via my windows search bar. I have followed several guides trying to fix this issue including sfc /scannow which shows no corrupt files. I have also done DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor types backward when i type in Bing search box.: Cursor types backward in Bing and this form also. Returns to start after typing 2 letters. tried everything. HELP!!! THIS TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TYPE!!!!!!!!...
  8. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...
  9. Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana on your taskbar...
  10. Change Search Box Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Search Box Text in Windows 10: How to: Change Search Box Text in Windows 10 How to Change Search Box Text in Windows 10 Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows. Starting with Windows 10 build 14946, you can change or remove the default Type here to search...