Windows 10: How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

Discus and support How to change the text color when I type on the search box? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ncali, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ncali Win User

How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help!

:)

ncali, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Boblink Win User

Change font color on "Type here to search" box

Hello, when I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black?

Thank you

Bob

Boblink, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jan 13, 2021
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Firefox Search Box Text

In previous versions of Firefox, I was able to find the option to disable the browser from showing previously entered text into a search or text box. For example, the User Name box on this forum, I type "O" and OrbitzXT pops up. Other text in other search boxes has been popping up as well. I am using Firefox 3.6, I've tried clearing histories and such and it still remembers text in the boxes. Any ideas how to disable this? I don't see any such option in Tools -> Options.

OrbitzXT, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How to change the text color when I type on the search box? - Similar Threads - change text color

2. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  3. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  4. How do I change all the font colors in the text boxes of a PowerPoint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change all the font colors in the text boxes of a PowerPoint?: I am using Office 2007.I want to change all the font colors in the text boxes throughout a PowerPoint presentation. For example, I want to change all the text in those boxes from red to black. I want to do this on all the slides.I have tried using the Slide Master -- which...
  5. How do I change all the font colors in the text boxes of a PowerPoint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change all the font colors in the text boxes of a PowerPoint?: I am using Office 2007.I want to change all the font colors in the text boxes throughout a PowerPoint presentation. For example, I want to change all the text in those boxes from red to black. I want to do this on all the slides.I have tried using the Slide Master -- which...
  6. Text color turned white in Search Box

in Cortana
    Text color turned white in Search Box: HelloRecently I enabled High Contrast for a bit just to explore, and when I turned it back off I saw that whatever text I typed in Windows Search was white and was not visible. It wasn't like that previously. Everywhere else the texts looks normal but in search it is white...
  7. How to change the Search box text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Search box text in Windows 10: In Windows 10 Search box, a default text Type here to search is visible. While some users are OK with that, others want to replace that text. If you also want the same, then you can change this default text with a custom text of your choice. You can either add your own name...
  8. Change font color on "Type here to search" box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font color on "Type here to search" box: Hello, when I enter text in the "Type here to search" box, that next to the Windows icon, it is white and the text that I type also appears in white so my question is, how do I change the color of the text in the "Type here to search" to black? Thank you Bob...
  9. typing text in search box refresh the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    typing text in search box refresh the page.: while typing any text in search box in chrome browser or you tube search it keeps on refreshing.sometimes it refresh in command prompt,notepad everywhere. recently update was kb4541335 and kb4551762.updated keyboard doesn't require update....
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana on your taskbar...