Windows 10: How to change the time and date format in windows ?

Discus and support How to change the time and date format in windows ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Forums members,Before Windows 10 I always had the dd-mm-yyyy date format and time format was set to AM and PM.But since windows 10 I can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nesoor, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Nesoor Win User

How to change the time and date format in windows ?

Hello Forums members,Before Windows 10 I always had the dd-mm-yyyy date format and time format was set to AM and PM.But since windows 10 I can only choose mm-dd-yyyy / AM - PM or dd-mm-yyyy / 24 hour clock.I want as date form dd-mm-yyyy and time format AM / PM is that possible ?

:)

Nesoor, Jun 4, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jun 4, 2021
  3. CHANGE DATE @ TIME IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Edward,

You can change the time format to 24 hours in Date and Time settings. To do so, please follow these steps:

• In Cortana's search box, please type "Date and Time".
    • Click on Change date and time format.
    • To change the time to 24hr format, in the long and short time options, please click
      HH:MM from the drop down menu.
    • For the date format, please choose dd/mmm/yy format.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Katrina Men, Jun 4, 2021
  4. How to change the time and date format in windows ?

change of time format in windows 10

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Open the Control Panel and, in Clock, language and region, click Change date, time or number formats.

In the Formats tab, in Date and time formats, follow these steps:

To change to the 24-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select hh: mm and, in the Long-time drop-down list, select HH: mm: ss.

To change to the 12-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select h: mm: tt and, in the Long time drop-down list, select h: mm: ss: tt.

Click Apply, and then OK.

regards

MiguelChiappori, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

How to change the time and date format in windows ?

1. How to change the time and date format in windows ? - Similar Threads - change date format

2. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Date format: How do I change date format from month day year to day month year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format/2e0b3c4b-67d5-42ed-9baf-da4c50520878
  3. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Date format: How do I change date format from month day year to day month year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format/2e0b3c4b-67d5-42ed-9baf-da4c50520878
  4. Time and Date Formatting

Time and Date Formatting: Why can't I set my date to mm/dd/yyyy with my region set to Canada? The only way I could change it to what I wanted was to set my region to US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-formatting/300d0a6d-a385-473a-a809-c5b9e2f6ae81
  5. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and Date Formatting: Why can't I set my date to mm/dd/yyyy with my region set to Canada? The only way I could change it to what I wanted was to set my region to US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-formatting/300d0a6d-a385-473a-a809-c5b9e2f6ae81
  6. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Date and time format

Date and time format: okay I know this question is about a feature since Windows7 The date format changes for recent files in Explorer and OneDrive and other displays. For example Fri 12:00pm is displayed instead of full display of 10-30-2020 12:00pm. One Drive will display Jan 5 instead of...
  8. Date and Time Formatting

Date and Time Formatting: Is it possible to format cell in Excel, so that if numbers for date or a time are entered, the date is automatically put in correct format? Ex. Today is 10/07/2019. So, if I enter 10719, the date will appear as 10/07/19. Or, if I enter 930, the time will appear as...
  9. Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows How to Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows The date and time formats for their account in Windows. Users can then customize their locale by changing their user overrides (date...
  10. Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10: How to: Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 How to Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 If you travel, there may be times you would like to change how the date and time formats are displayed in Windows based on your current location and/or language (user...