Windows 10: how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon

Discus and support how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change the wifi icon into ethernet when I'm on wifi is there a way to do that???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rocket League, Feb 28, 2021.

1. how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon

I want to change the wifi icon into ethernet when I'm on wifi is there a way to do that???

:)

Rocket League, Feb 28, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Icon turned into Ethernet icon after shutting down

Hello Michel,

May we know if you have made any changes to your device prior to the issue of the network icon changing to Ethernet?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network adapter troubleshooter and let Windows find and resolve problems within your network adapter. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• Press the Start button, then type troubleshooting, click
      Troubleshooting from the list of results.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the troubleshooting.

David Haz, Feb 28, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Feb 28, 2021
  4. how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon

WIFI Icon changed into Ethernet Icon

A few days ago, when I turnen on my laptop, I found that my Wifi icon changed into Ethernet icon. This happened before a few times, and usually it was solved by shutting down or restarting it.

But as for this one, I can't seem to do anything for it. I tried to not use it for the day, let it rest and hoped that it will resolved by the next day. But when I opened my laptop the next day, nothing change.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Stanley Sie, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon

1. how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon - Similar Threads - change WiFI icon

2. Windows showing Ethernet icon instead of WiFi

in Windows 10 News
    Windows showing Ethernet icon instead of WiFi: [ATTACH]We cannot imagine our lives without an internet connection. We connect to the internet through various devices we use like mobile phones, PC, etc. When we connect to the internet on our PC, we see the Ethernet icon if we connect through Ethernet cable and the Wi-Fi...
  3. Square icons on Wifi Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Square icons on Wifi Icons: Hello, I'm in build 2004 of Windows 10, I just upgraded my windows but when I tried to connect to wifi, there's a square icon overlaying the wifi icons, I tried to rebuild the icon cache and run sfc and dism commands but still the problem exist. Any help will be appreciated....
  4. How to change the < icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the < icon: Ok so I wanted to change the > icon you know the > icon let me show you It though if you dont know what im talking about [img] This........ This little icon Right here. When i first saw it I didnt like So i wanted to change it only problem is....... Ive searched For 5...
  5. How do I give the Ethernet icon in the taskbar priority over the WiFi icon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I give the Ethernet icon in the taskbar priority over the WiFi icon?: It used to be that when I had the computer connected to an ethernet cable, the ethernet icon would display in the taskbar regardless of whether the WiFi was connected or not. It would look like this: [ATTACH] However, now when I have the ethernet cable plugged in, and the...
  6. How to change icon....

How to change icon....: Welcome. I install PowerIso (without CDRom in my laptop) and after deleting icon of USB are changed... Do you have any idea how to back to the previous one...? ? Regards 145067
  7. How to change icon....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to change icon....: Welcome. I install PowerIso (without CDRom in my laptop) and after deleting icon of USB are changed... Do you have any idea how to back to the previous one...? ? Regards 145067
  8. Change WiFi icon for "not connected"

Change WiFi icon for "not connected": I am agitated by the globe-like icon in windows 10 version 1903 when not connected to the internet. is there possibility to change it? it's irritating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-wifi-icon-for-not-connected/328e3ac2-1072-4a99-a645-2b9d1663139c
  9. Ethernet icon missing.

Ethernet icon missing.: Ok so I'm on Windows 10 and my ethernet icon is nowhere to be seen. When i try to acces a Microsoft app it says I have no connection to the internet[ATTACH]even though i can browse Chrome or other Browsers and play games online....
  10. How to replace wifi icon with ethernet/hardlined icon

How to replace wifi icon with ethernet/hardlined icon: How can I change the wifi symbol to look like I'm hardlined into the internet? I saw a thread that showed how to replace all of the taskbar internet symbols at once, but not how to individually change or mask them. Thank you 106743

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change the symbol of wifi sign i

2. my wifi icon turns to ethernet

3. How do I change my Wi-Fi symbol to Ethernet?