Windows 10: How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?

Discus and support How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, How can I change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone? I just bought a new laptop and the applications and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jay_vi, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Jay_vi Win User

How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?

Hi all,

How can I change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone? I just bought a new laptop and the applications and folder white background color appear to have a slight yellowish ton to it and I would like to have it all white since that facilitate reading for me. The previous laptop I have had it all pure white. I have tried to play with themes, colors, background setting but no luck. Hope someone can help with this. Thanks in advance.

:)

Jay_vi, Mar 28, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Change application background color window 10

I would like to see this problem solved because the bright white background in a window hurts my eyes, The option to change the background color in a window is available in Windows 7, but is still absent in Windows 10.

Hal Bascom, Mar 28, 2020
  4. How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?

Change display background color from black to white

Open Start > Settings > Personalize > Background

Click in the Background list box

Choose Solid Color

Choose Custom color

Drag the slider to the extreme right

Choose White

Click Done

Choose White

Andre Da Costa, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone?

1. How to change the windows 10 applications and folders background white color tone? - Similar Threads - change applications folders

2. Application background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application background color: Hello, Would anyone acknowledge and recognize what feature makes the background in application, the same as an accent color of WIN10. Thank you! Please see attachments for reference....
  3. Application background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application background color: Hello, Would anyone acknowledge and recognize what feature makes the background in application, the same as an accent color of WIN10. Thank you! Please see attachments for reference....
  4. Application background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application background color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Change Folder Background colors

Change Folder Background colors: How do I change the 'Folder Background colors' to something other than bright white?Very irritating to eyes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-folder-background-colors/b42adbd7-01cc-4b17-b5df-727d9e3ceba7
  7. Change application background color window 10

Change application background color window 10: I read through an earlier thread with the same title, but found no real solution.However, some mentioned themes, but I was unable to find it again when I wanted to try.Using that idea, I created my own theme, edited the theme file in the folder...
  8. white color tone is yellowish

white color tone is yellowish: how to adjust white color tone within windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-color-tone-is-yellowish/d39721eb-3d87-467b-9c74-f8b18cc207ce
  9. Color tones or white balance

Color tones or white balance: The screen color is changing depending on the overall brightness of what is being displayed. The color tones are shifted towards yellow. I tried to update my graphic card drivers Geforce GT640 and my screen on Asus PB238 without any success....
  10. how can I change the color of an application background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I change the color of an application background?: I need to change the gray background color in an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-an-application/a60150b7-2a41-48cd-b193-39fc7fbdf7f4