Windows 10: How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

Discus and support How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I like the Windows10 spotlight images that show when screen is locked, or when it prompts the login/password. How to set the theme of the pics? Eg., I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SandeepPx90, Nov 26, 2019.

1. How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

I like the Windows10 spotlight images that show when screen is locked, or when it prompts the login/password. How to set the theme of the pics? Eg., I only pics from North America, or Antarctica. Right now it shows pics from all over the world, which I don't care for, since I don't have money to go there.

:)

SandeepPx90, Nov 26, 2019

2. Windows Spotlight stopped changing images

Hello,

To address your concern with Windows Spotlight, we suggest that you follow the suggestion of
    Michael Metz on this link
    for possible troubleshooting steps.

Get us back with the update.

Marvin Barc, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 26, 2019
  4. How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

1. How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image? - Similar Threads - Change Theme Login

2. my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.: My background images on my home screen are now longer changing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-are-not-changing-in-windows-spotlight/952bfb8d-63e4-450b-a9d9-bf27be03d1eb
  3. my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.: My background images on my home screen are now longer changing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-are-not-changing-in-windows-spotlight/952bfb8d-63e4-450b-a9d9-bf27be03d1eb
  4. Change the THEME of Windows 11 spotlight.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the THEME of Windows 11 spotlight.: How do I change the THEME of the Windows 11 Spotlight rather than change to using photos from my computer?I want to see pictures of space, ie: Galaxies, stars etc., not pictures of wildlife, cities, landscapes etc... on Spotlight....
  5. Change the THEME of Windows 11 spotlight.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the THEME of Windows 11 spotlight.: How do I change the THEME of the Windows 11 Spotlight rather than change to using photos from my computer?I want to see pictures of space, ie: Galaxies, stars etc., not pictures of wildlife, cities, landscapes etc... on Spotlight....
  6. Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change.: Hey, Since i got my new pc the image remain the same. I tried dozen of differnt solutions but nothing worked. Then one day it started to work and the images changed daily. But after a while it stopped again and I wasn't able to make windows spotlight ever since. I've...
  7. Windows Spotlight images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight images: Why are all the photos I see from the US and Europe? How do I broaden the range to include countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-images/4e07d6d6-d545-4898-880b-3f1fe0191041
  8. Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.: Hi, I was running Windows 10 - 1803 till 3/10/2018 and my Windows Spotlight was running fine. - I performed windows update to 1809 and the spotlight was stuck to the same image - I did reset and re-registation of spotlight without any luck. - I reformatted my laptop to...
  9. Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.: Hi, I was running Windows 10 - 1803 till 3/10/2018 and my Windows Spotlight was running fine. - I performed windows update to 1809 and the spotlight was stuck to the same image - I did reset and re-registation of spotlight without any luck. - I reformatted my laptop to...
  10. How to Change the Login Screen Background and themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change the Login Screen Background and themes: Is my first post so sorry if i am not correct in request: 1 - How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 2 - To use different themes respect old tweaks i must use a UltraUXThemePatcher or similar ? Thank Hispa 11637