Windows 10: how to change time settings on Windows 10

Discus and support how to change time settings on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the time settings on Windows 10? Thanks! Lotte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LotteZwier, Mar 7, 2020.

1. how to change time settings on Windows 10

How can I change the time settings on Windows 10?

Thanks!

Lotte

:)

LotteZwier, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Win 10 Set Time Automatically Changes time AND Date

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 7, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

how to change time settings on Windows 10

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

how to change time settings on Windows 10

1. how to change time settings on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change settings

2. Windows Soptlight changing in settings - not visible in lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Soptlight changing in settings - not visible in lockscreen: Windows spotlight images are changing regularly and the change is visible in the settings please have a look at the attached image. However, the changing of the spotlight images is not visible in the lockscreen please have a look at the attached image in the Thinkpad P53. It...
  3. How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]To modify how the mouse or touchpad works, you start by opening the Control […] This article How to change Mouse Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. does not see any option to change the age of my child in the family settings in my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    does not see any option to change the age of my child in the family settings in my...: hello, My son is a minor & I have added him as a child in my microsoft account. I want to change his DOB now but do not see any option for that. any ideas how to do that ? I have tried that in edge, vivaldi, firefox & chrome. Same problem everywhere. Deleted cache/cookies...
  5. Now you can change refresh rate in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you can change refresh rate in settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ITtLEaLLen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhxgt2/now_you_can_change_refresh_rate_in_settings/
  6. Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?

Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?: DisplayFusion gets close, but I need a way to immediately disable two of my monitors, and enable a third connected monitor, while also changing to the audio source to that third monitor. submitted by /u/nolongerlowres [link] [comments]...
  7. Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything

Help please...Windows taskbar and settings spazzing out cant change anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rohitc28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jw97i8/help_pleasewindows_taskbar_and_settings_spazzing/
  8. Data Lost after change in Settings in windows 10.

Data Lost after change in Settings in windows 10.: I was changing Language settings from windows 10 Settings. It asked me to Sign off to apply settings successfully, After sign off i restarted my PC and then I lost My data....
  9. Settings shaded so I can't change.

Settings shaded so I can't change.: I have a Lenovo L-340 Laptop that is 17 months old running windows 10 home. I have been the only User since it was new but there are settings that I can't change such as "Project to this PC" because the button is shaded and in the ON position. What makes this really strange...
  10. How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,...

How can I set the "Right Alt + Shift" for change the multiple language, Like English,...: Hi, when I added these three languages, I Couldn't change the language with "Right Alt + Shift", just "Left Alt + Shift" is working. why? what should I do? Thanks, Mohammad...