Windows 10: How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music

Discus and support How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Groove Music is an audio player in Windows 11/10, where you can play all your favorite songs and manage music stored on your PC or cloud. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 22, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music

How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music Dark-Mode.jpg
    Groove Music is an audio player in Windows 11/10, where you can play all your favorite songs and manage music stored on your PC or cloud. The Groove Music app is preinstalled in Windows 10, so there is no need to install it on your system; it also supports various file types such as mp3, […]

This article How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 22, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Dark theme PC

Dark theme i mean dark and light theme like windows mobile, and in groove also ms edge. I found it can be revealed with registry changes on many site i have searched.

Hùng Nguyễn Phụ, Jul 22, 2021
  4. How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music

Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

As of the latest update, the search results when looking for something like a file or game or whatever have a white background like in light theme, even though I'm in the dark mode. I've changed my background to a solid color, turned on light mode and
    then restarted and then reapplied dark theme, and still it's not turning dark.

BrandonHerson, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music

1. How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music - Similar Threads - change Dark Mode

2. How to change Notepad Theme to Dark

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Notepad Theme to Dark: [IMG]Notepad in its current form now makes it possible for users to set change themes. This is an essential feature, as many wanted a Dark theme for Notepad. Bear in mind that this version of Notepad is only available for Windows 11, so if you haven’t upgraded yet, well, this...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  5. Groove Music changes background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove Music changes background picture: For the past few days Dec update? Groove Music has been changing my Personalization settings from a 'slideshow' using a particular folder I have for backgrounds. Now when I look up at the monitor I see a picture of a musician - not surprisingly the artist I'm listening to. I...
  6. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?: [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve it. Is there a way to change the very black background to something like Discord's defualt dark grayish bakground? Thanks....
  7. How to change Groove Music App on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Groove Music App on taskbar?: Hi people, Groove Music App recently changed it's appearance with the new"you beaut update" ! It's now very hard for me to tell that it's the music program. I easily changed the icon pic with my desktop shortcut but how do I reflect this image on the taskbar ? Thanks in...
  8. Groove Music Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Sleep Mode: Hey, I've been using Groove Music a lot to listen to my audio books when I go sleep, and I was wondering if there is any way I can make my Laptop go into sleepmode while listening to Groove Music. The setting for battery saving doesn't work for me, since I always have full...
  9. Groove Music will not change music Genres

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music will not change music Genres: I have some music that does not fit the normal Genres. When ever I searched for my music in Window's Media player it would remove the custom Genres I had created. Groove does not do that. I prefer Groove over Windows Media Player, because it doesn't mess with my music....
  10. How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode: How to: How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web...