Windows 10: How to change to Microsoft UK

Discus and support How to change to Microsoft UK in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Need help with changing to Microsoft UK from US site and also detecting Malicious sofyware on virus on my Surface Pro 4 please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John E Thompson, May 15, 2021.

1. How to change to Microsoft UK

Need help with changing to Microsoft UK from US site and also detecting Malicious sofyware on virus on my Surface Pro 4 please

:)

John E Thompson, May 15, 2021

2. US version wont change to UK

Hello Andy,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to check the details you have used in your Microsoft Account is correct and set to UK.

To do so, follow the below steps.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 15, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

How to change to Microsoft UK

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 15, 2021
Thema:

How to change to Microsoft UK

1. How to change to Microsoft UK - Similar Threads - change Microsoft

2. i want to change my microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to change my microsoft account on my pc: i have a windows 10 pc and can't find out how to change my account or the things i have tried does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-microsoft-account-on-my-pc/5e4c5b6b-a188-4c9b-97d9-c95e12b58b7c
  3. i want to change my microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to change my microsoft account on my pc: i have a windows 10 pc and can't find out how to change my account or the things i have tried does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-microsoft-account-on-my-pc/5e4c5b6b-a188-4c9b-97d9-c95e12b58b7c
  4. i want to change my microsoft account on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  6. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  7. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

8. Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft: Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-dissabled-but-i-want-to-change/0b9b8151-6c3a-4938-86e3-a92fbd8bfaff
  9. Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft

Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft: Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-dissabled-but-i-want-to-change/0b9b8151-6c3a-4938-86e3-a92fbd8bfaff
  10. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...