Windows 10: How to change to this cleaner windows look?

Discus and support How to change to this cleaner windows look? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to know how to change my current windows look lower pic to cleaner look higher pic? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julipa_4, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Julipa_4 Win User

How to change to this cleaner windows look?

Hello, i would like to know how to change my current windows look lower pic to cleaner look higher pic?

How to change to this cleaner windows look? 874301aa-3980-4804-b144-e6fbed3d760a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Julipa_4, Mar 30, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 30, 2021
  4. How to change to this cleaner windows look?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

How to change to this cleaner windows look?

1. How to change to this cleaner windows look? - Similar Threads - change cleaner

2. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  3. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background: I've been trying to change my lock screen and wallpaper, but when I go to click a picture or even a folder -- no photos show up. It appears on my laptop, but just not when I try to change my background. I saw this same question and there was an answer, but the command ran...
  4. Pictures won't appear for selection when I try to change background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  6. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  7. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  8. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  9. I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've Managed To Change .rar and .zip icons to look cleaner using FileTypesManager. Is there...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Notadrian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iio2p7/ive_managed_to_change_rar_and_zip_icons_to_look/
  10. CC Cleaner changed my browser

in Browsers and Email
    CC Cleaner changed my browser: Hi all. yesterday I ran CC Cleaner and it changed my browser from edge to internet explorer 11. So i did a system restore, which put my browser back to edge. But now when I open a new page its just blank with a search bar. There are no 'most visited sites' and there is no...