Windows 10: How to change toast notifications position?

Discus and support How to change toast notifications position? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason after the last Windows update the toast notification is popping up right in the middle of my screen as I am working. I didn't mind it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrandonGoSec, Aug 11, 2018.

1. How to change toast notifications position?

For some reason after the last Windows update the toast notification is popping up right in the middle of my screen as I am working. I didn't mind it popping up on the bottom right and disappearing but now for some reason it is popping up dead center of my screen. I have to stop working each time.

I have been trying to find how to change the location of the toast notification with no luck.

Is anyone else having this issue and if so do you know how to change the location back to the bottom right?

For now I have had to disable notification so that I can work.

This is a bug that Windows needs to fix.

:)

BrandonGoSec, Aug 11, 2018

2. How to change toast notifications position?

NOT TASKBAR. In this thread:

How to change the notification position on screen in Windows 10

Microsoft engineer suggest to change taskbar position, while question was clearly NOT about it.

I like it at the bottom as it is, i just want to move toast notification position to the top right, as it was in win 8.1

I allready tried this:

Regedit edit:

HEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer DWORD32 DisplayToastAtBottom 0

No success.

PCMR_Shutnik, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

You can control which programs & apps create toast notifications, and a few other settings.
    Go to Settings\System\\Notifications & Actions

How to change toast notifications position? [​IMG]

then click a program to fine tune it's notification actions

How to change toast notifications position? [​IMG]

This might help reduce the popups, when you're trying to use the system tray icons.

Cliff S, Aug 11, 2018
  4. How to change toast notifications position?

Changing Toast notification position and increasing amount of toast notification on screen

Hi,

I would like to check if it is possible to change the toast notification's position from bottom to top of the screen?

Also, is it possible to increase the amount of toast notification shown on screen from 1 to 3 or maybe more?

This is partly because we have designed an application using Windows 8 in the past and now we are upgrading it for Windows 10. Thus we would like to maintain the same experience as much as possible for the user.

ColbertLee, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

How to change toast notifications position?

1. How to change toast notifications position? - Similar Threads - change toast notifications

2. How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?: Hi,I am looking for a way to acitvate the system toast notification for Windows Hello.As I understand it, it will only display three times to the user, if not configured, the notification will not display again.I would like to activate the notification as many times as...
  3. How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?: Hi,I am looking for a way to acitvate the system toast notification for Windows Hello.As I understand it, it will only display three times to the user, if not configured, the notification will not display again.I would like to activate the notification as many times as...
  4. How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change the position of the notification popup

Change the position of the notification popup: Hello, I am a programmer and for a long time I have been wondering, working every day, if it is possible to change the position of the windows notification popup. I use the system a lot and being a lover of native macOs or Linux notics I would like to be able to adapt them to...
  6. Notifications position

Notifications position: Hello, Is there any way to change the location of desktop notifications? When you move your taskbar to the left and click on notifications icon they are showing at default position and it is really poor position IMO. https://i.imgur.com/uJM8783.jpeg You need to go thru...
  7. Change Notification Toast Location

Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  8. Windows 10 Toast notification

Windows 10 Toast notification: The details are simple: If anyone knows a way to move toast notifications without moving the taskbar (which by the way does not work all the time) then please let me know. It is so frustrating in borderless gaming and working at the office when the notification pops up in...
  9. Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10: hi My windows 10 Build 10240 i want change position Toast Notifications Windows from Bottom to Top. [img] Please help me! because have problem with position. 29104
  10. Change where toast notifications are on the desktop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Change where toast notifications are on the desktop screen: I hate the toast notification popup in the lower right corner of the screen. That is the area it seems that I always need to click when in forums etc. and it's always in the way when I have something open that receives a lot of them. Is there anyway to move where they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change toast notifications position win 10

2. windows toast notifications change monitor

3. notification position in windows

4. windows 10 how to move toast notifications to lower right,
  5. windows toast notifications left move,
  6. move toast position to left microsoft,
  7. toast notification position change monitor