Windows 10: How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A User Profile picture is defined as an avatar for accounts, and comments, generally used on social media, and the user account picture is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 12, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10

How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10 Result.jpg
    A User Profile picture is defined as an avatar for accounts, and comments, generally used on social media, and the user account picture is classified as the picture that appears on the account screen. Whenever individuals turn on their Windows 10 PC, they will see a User Account sign-in on their login screen to gain […]

This article How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 12, 2021

2. How to change account picture of DIFFERENT user in Windows 10?

Can I also set account picture for him?

Source How to Change Your Account Picture in Windows 10

DavidPostill, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Remove User Account Picture

Hi Shawn, thanks for all the great tutorials, I use them often myself or make reference to them.

Do the listed steps actually work on vers 1903? As I mentioned in my preceding post, Ten Forward and I both replaced User.png instead of User-192.png in order to have success with vers 1809.

W10 Tweaker, Jun 12, 2021
  4. How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10

Unable to change account picture, error: Account picture error, Setting the account picture failed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to change the profile picture on Windows 10, please do let us know how exactly you are trying to change it.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps to change the profile picture.

Steps:

• Log-in with administrator account.

• Go to system root drive on which
      Windows is installed currently, that is usually C: drive.

• Click on View
      in the title bar, then check the Hidden items. Now click the
      ProgramData folder.

• Navigate to Microsoft\User Account Pictures.

• In the User Accounts Pictures folder, you’ll see the default user account pictures. You’ll just need to replace these pictures with your desired picture for user account.

• Manipulate your desired image for user account picture in the same format and same size and
      replace the default ones.

• Now reboot the system and you’ll be able to get your desired image as user account picture.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10

1. How to change User Account picture to a video in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change User Account

2. How to change window user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change window user account: I have 2 Microsoft accounts and I am using A account as window user account. I want to change the account i use to sign into my window. So if I want to change window user account from A account to B account, should I add B account to Family & other people? There is no way to...
  3. User Account Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Pictures: Excuse me, I have a problem after upgrading to windows 10 v2004 19041.508. I cant change my user account picture. How do I solve this ? Need help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-pictures/a42fae3f-c7ce-444e-95da-cee6fac71788
  4. User Account Picture Changing to Other User

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Account Picture Changing to Other User: I have three accounts on my desktop Win 10 computer. When another user logs in, the administrative account picture changes to their account picture and the administrative account desktop background changes to their background. In addition, all my laptops using the same MS...
  5. Easy Guide: How to Change Your User Account Profile Picture in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Easy Guide: How to Change Your User Account Profile Picture in Windows 10: In Windows 10, you can change or update your user profile picture. In this guide, we show you how. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from...
  6. How to remove default Windows 10 Sign in User Account picture

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove default Windows 10 Sign in User Account picture: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the computer boots, and you get to the login screen, The user image with name is displayed. The image is one you have uploaded in User account picture or the profile picture connected with your Microsoft account. In this [...] This post How to remove...
  7. User Account Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Picture: Help! My User account (manage account, select picture) shows 2 pics to the right of the pic I have already selected. I have no idea where one of them came from & the other is a photo I just took, but I can't find its location on my computer. I want to delete these 'extra'...
  8. How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10: So I have no problem with my name showing when I need to log in with my password but the User Account Picture "icon" (see attached pic) messes up the custom background picture I am using and I want to get rid of it. A Google search came up with lots of info but the first...
  9. Change Default Account Picture in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Account Picture in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Account Picture in Windows 10 How to Change Default Account Picture in Windows 10 [img] Information When changes their account picture or when their Microsoft account picture syncs. This tutorial will show you how to change the default...
  10. Change Account Picture in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Account Picture in Windows 10: How to: Change Account Picture in Windows 10 How to Change Your Account Picture in Windows 10 Your picture is associated with your user account in Windows 10, so youll see it whenever you sign in to your PC and on Start. You can use one of your own favorite photos...