Windows 10: how to change video display in facebook in large mode to normal

Discus and support how to change video display in facebook in large mode to normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can not change facebook videos playing blurry to normal, on a HP notebook running windows 10 with chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlespinson, Dec 3, 2018.

1. how to change video display in facebook in large mode to normal

Can not change facebook videos playing blurry to normal, on a HP notebook running windows 10 with chrome

:)

charlespinson, Dec 3, 2018

2. No video on Facebook

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• For a better understanding of the issue, let me know if the issue occurs with all videos or any specific videos (File type)?
    • Are you getting this issue only while playing videos online or the videos saved on the computer?

This issue occurs when the drivers are not compatible or not updated for the device.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall display drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Display driver from Device Manager.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver.

• Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the Microsoft Basic Display Adapters and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the prompt and restart the computer.

Step 2: Install the Display driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/videos

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 3, 2018
  3. PaulaNees Win User
    Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Dec 3, 2018
  4. how to change video display in facebook in large mode to normal

Video on Facebook Watch

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message when playing the said videos on Facebook Watch?
    • Just to make sure, how do you access Facebook? Was it via app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

how to change video display in facebook in large mode to normal

1. how to change video display in facebook in large mode to normal - Similar Threads - change video display

2. Cannot display this video mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot display this video mode: I have an acer AN515 on windows 11my new $2 monitor isn't working, it says Cannot Display This Video Mode. I cant find out how to fix this, and i think i need some help. if it helps, it is a Dell E153FPf monitorAlso, i got this from ReStore and they have volunteers that come...
  3. Cannot display this video mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot display this video mode: I have an acer AN515 on windows 11my new $2 monitor isn't working, it says Cannot Display This Video Mode. I cant find out how to fix this, and i think i need some help. if it helps, it is a Dell E153FPf monitorAlso, i got this from ReStore and they have volunteers that come...
  4. Cannot Display This Video Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Display This Video Mode: I have run into this issue with a Dell OptiPlex 790. Overlaid on the screen is a black box that says "Cannot Display This Video Mode" in large white letters and "Optimum Resolution 1280X1024 60Hz" in smaller yellow letters. We have tried changing the screen resolution, but...
  5. Cannot Display This Video Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Display This Video Mode: I have run into this issue with a Dell OptiPlex 790. Overlaid on the screen is a black box that says "Cannot Display This Video Mode" in large white letters and "Optimum Resolution 1280X1024 60Hz" in smaller yellow letters. We have tried changing the screen resolution, but...
  6. Cannot Display This Video Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to change safe mode to normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change safe mode to normal mode: I have searched everywhere to change safe mode can't open apps ,Cortana or sound notification telling me can not access in safe mode this is a h-p laptop HELP...
  8. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  9. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  10. How to force Facebook disable theater video mode?

in Browsers and Email
    How to force Facebook disable theater video mode?: Hi all, I am using Firefox to browse Facebook but it cannot play any of videos inside and I have installed the latest version of Flash player. However, the videos can be played properly in IE... It keeps loading... [img] But sometimes it shows menu on right-click...