Windows 10: How to change voice recognition language

Discus and support How to change voice recognition language in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i need the voice recognition to be english for Voicemacro, but its german and i dont know how to change it i tried finding something about it but only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Damaton, Feb 15, 2021.

1. How to change voice recognition language

i need the voice recognition to be english for Voicemacro, but its german and i dont know how to change it i tried finding something about it but only found "change in the drop down menu" or something and there is only german in there no more languages

submitted by /u/Damaton
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Damaton, Feb 15, 2021
  2. POLNISCH Win User

Voice recognition

I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer language I not the same. It instructs me to go to the main panel of accessibility -- voice-recognition ' advanced options, but the option for a Spanish-language is not available

POLNISCH, Feb 15, 2021
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How to change voice recognition language

Change Speech Recognition language

Hi Matúš,

To change the Speech Recognition language, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. Type Speech settings, then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Speech language, select your preferred language (e.g.
      English
      ).

How to change voice recognition language 5155e910-d18b-49f4-a0bf-ac75a13484c1.png

For more information about Speech Recognition, please check this article.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

How to change voice recognition language

1. How to change voice recognition language - Similar Threads - change voice recognition

2. How to turn on voice recognition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on voice recognition?: I turn on voice recognition, but when I exit settings and reopen, it's turned off. I can't seem to get voice recognition to work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-voice-recognition/7078243f-f707-4ac5-afb3-beb119adcea9
  3. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  4. English language pack for English voice recognition

English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  5. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recognition: Can you have voice recognition active in WORD, but not active in any other programs during the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/a2500d07-c695-446a-9667-482179d79d25
  7. Voice recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recognition: I wish to have voice recognition on this new Dell and have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/d14385e1-a0cd-44a3-90d2-9460f642da76
  8. marathi language text to speech and voice recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    marathi language text to speech and voice recognition: TTS text to speech for Marathi Is it possible to use text to speech for Indian language like Marathi and can we use voice input for the same with windows voice recognition....
  9. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recognition: Hi I am unable to use windows voice recognition. I am in Australia. The program will not open because my interface language is different to the voice recognition system, and I am instructed to change this under advanced options. However I cannot get to advanced options....
  10. Voice recognition

Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...