Windows 10: How to change volume output?

Discus and support How to change volume output? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just installed a box and tried to switch audio. Now whenever I open spotify I hear it through the box, but all the other sound still comes out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FOXlegend999, Nov 23, 2020.

1. How to change volume output?

So I just installed a box and tried to switch audio.

Now whenever I open spotify I hear it through the box, but all the other sound still comes out of my pc.

I tried clicking on the volume button and changing it but it doesn't let me play netflix on the box.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/FOXlegend999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FOXlegend999, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Hank_BO Win User
    how to change volume output

I am using the samsung focus SGH-i917 with WM7 and the microphone jack to speakers in my warehouse. I use slacker radio quit a bit when working out there and have never had any problems with volume. after switching to this phone setup, even with both
    systems at max it seems im only getting half the volume. Is there any way to increase the output of the microphone jack?

Hank_BO, Nov 23, 2020
  4. How to change volume output?

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

How to change volume output?

1. How to change volume output? - Similar Threads - change volume output

2. Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?: As of recently on my Dell XPS 1300, the volume output on the built-in speakers of my laptop are staying at the highest volume. I can adjust the volume slider and the setting number will change, but the actual output volume remains extremely loud even at the lowest setting....
  3. Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider changes, but actual output volume remains very loud?: As of recently on my Dell XPS 1300, the volume output on the built-in speakers of my laptop are staying at the highest volume. I can adjust the volume slider and the setting number will change, but the actual output volume remains extremely loud even at the lowest setting....
  4. Fixate output volume 100%

Fixate output volume 100%: My pc is connected to a receiver. Volume is controlled on the receiver so the pc should be fixed to 100%. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixate-output-volume-100/608ffac7-fe34-4a54-8e08-e92127dbbabc
  5. Fixate output volume 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixate output volume 100%: My pc is connected to a receiver. Volume is controlled on the receiver so the pc should be fixed to 100%. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixate-output-volume-100/608ffac7-fe34-4a54-8e08-e92127dbbabc
  6. How to set the output volume at 0dB on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set the output volume at 0dB on windows 10?: I have to set up some audio monitors and in order to calibrate them, I have to set the audio interface output to 0dB, but since I don't own an audio interface, I use the direct 3.5mm output from my computer instead. This means that the output volume is determined by Windows'...
  7. How to set the output volume at 0dB on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set the output volume at 0dB on windows 10?: I have to set up some audio monitors and in order to calibrate them, I have to set the audio interface output to 0dB, but since I don't own an audio interface, I use the direct 3.5mm output from my computer instead. This means that the output volume is determined by Windows'...
  8. How to set the output volume at 0dB on windows 10?

9. How to change Volume Guid

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change Volume Guid: How can anyone change the volume GUID as it is shown in mountvol system command? For example, instead \\?\Volume{fc00ffd7-33b7-48ba-bddf-0a645f93feac}\ C:\ I want to set it \\?\Volume{e30f0393-0000-0000-0000-010000000000}\ Windows 10 Version Professional 2004 Thanks,...
  10. Change the output volume for one device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change the output volume for one device: Hello I've recently got new headphones for my desktop, but the problem is they are ridiculously loud (e.g. I have to the system volume down to 2 just to not blow my eardrums). There are volume buttons on the headphones, However they change the system volume not the...