Windows 10: How to change Welcome/Please Wait Log On Text Message

Discus and support How to change Welcome/Please Wait Log On Text Message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; does anyone know how to change the please wait message during logon screen? something like: Welcome Log On Text Message - Change - Windows 7 Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sopomu, Jun 3, 2019.

1. sopomu Win User

How to change Welcome/Please Wait Log On Text Message

sopomu, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Text messages

Hi Yvette,

The Windows 10 operating system has a default Messaging app. With regard to your concern, we would like to ask a few questions to better assist you:

• Which messaging app do you use?
    • Are you searching for any missing text messages?
    • Was there any recent changes made on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jun 3, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

text messages lost

Hello
    Jay

We need the following information for us to provide the steps on how you can restore your text messages and call history:

• What is the make and model of your phone?
    • Did you create a back up before upgrading your phone to the Windows 10 Mobile operating system.

We will be waiting for your reply.

Joe Men, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. How to change Welcome/Please Wait Log On Text Message - Similar Threads - change Welcome Please

2. "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting.: Hello, Recently I have been encountering issues with trying to boot into Windows. I was trying to boot with my USB onto Linux, but that didn't work so I attempted to boot back into Windows, but then I was prompted with a message that said "Please wait...", and then it cut...
  3. Port in use, please wait – Printer error message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Port in use, please wait – Printer error message in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some Windows users have faced this issue that when they try to print from their computer, they get a message saying ‘Port in use, please wait‘. No matter how long they wait, nothing works out. However, the printer continues to [...] This post Port in use,...
  4. Text message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text message: I received a text message attachment on my outlook and I am unable to open it and read the message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/text-message/f3bf0c55-14f4-46b3-ad92-3711a266fc50
  5. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...
  6. Welcome screen message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen message: Does anyone know how to either remove or change the "MicrosoftAccount\user@domain.com" message from the welcome screen during login? If I happen to be in a public place, I'd rather not have the whole world be able to see my email address. And yes, I know that I can...
  7. Windows stuck on please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...
  8. Please welcome,the GTX 980

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please welcome,the GTX 980: Since we aint gettin',any "9" Windows,we sure could use,a "niner" GPU! Most anticipated graphics card,of at least the year,here comes the GeForce GTX 980 NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Graphics Card | GeForce Feel free,to fill the thread with reviews,benchmarks and the...
  9. Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen: I did the upgrade and it worked great for a couple days. Now when I boot up my computer it gets stuck with the windows background and Networks,ease of access and the power button in the bottom right corner. The screen flashes intermittently like it is trying to do something....
  10. Stuck on log in on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on log in on welcome screen: I upgraded win7 to win10, but the first win10 welcome screen is stalling after putting my password in. The cpu isn't doing much. Just a arrow cursor that moves with the mouse on the welcome screen. I have waited about 2 hrs. I pressed delete two times and the welcome screen...