Windows 10: how to change wep key?

Discus and support how to change wep key? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change wep key, after a router reset?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ARTHURTHORKILDSEN, Dec 17, 2018.

1. how to change wep key?

how do I change wep key, after a router reset?

:)

ARTHURTHORKILDSEN, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Darknova Win User

Cracking a WEP key, how do I do it?

Darknova, Dec 17, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    were can i fid my wep key

go into internet explorer and in the address bar type in your routers IP address should be whatever yours is except end with .1

you should be prompted for a username/pass the should be (unless u changed them) root/BLANK or admin/admin

then go check your WEP secutiry it should list your WEP info

cdawall, Dec 17, 2018
  4. MrLorenzo Win User

how to change wep key?

N8 How to change WEP key

I have typed in a wrong WEP key for a WLAN network

So when I try to use that WLAN Network, it will show connected but I cannot surf at all.

How can I change the WEP key ?

MrLorenzo, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

how to change wep key?

1. how to change wep key? - Similar Threads - change wep key

2. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  3. how to change key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change key?: I am using ctrl+window+right/left arrow to change my virtual desktop but i want to change this key how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-key/8ff21b27-f16f-416a-a5ca-c6a47a33ef99
  4. how to change key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change key?: I am using ctrl+window+right/left arrow to change my virtual desktop but i want to change this key how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-key/8ff21b27-f16f-416a-a5ca-c6a47a33ef99
  5. WiFi Sharing changing security, WEP/open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Sharing changing security, WEP/open: How can I change the WiFi hotspot sharing on my laptop from WPA2 to WEP or and open connection, I have a qualcomm atheros qca9377 WiFi card and a Lenovo laptop Thanks 174891
  6. How do you connect to a WEP connection?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you connect to a WEP connection?: So I've found out that the reason my pc isn't connecting is because my wifi is using an older security and now even if I put the correct password it won't let me connect. How do I solve this issue?...
  7. How can I make a WEP/unsecured hotspot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make a WEP/unsecured hotspot?: I need to make a hotspot on my windows 10 PC that uses its wifi connection and broadcasts that. There is a setting for that, it's called mobile hotspot, but it won't let me make a WEP hotspot or not set a password. I need to do this to connect my Nintendo DS to WiFi, which...
  8. how to change function keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to change function keys?: I just bought a new asus laptop and would like to change how the function keys work. I don't wanna have to press Fn+ f11 to increase the sound. I want to just press f11. How do I go about this?...
  9. What is a WEP key and where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a WEP key and where can I find it?: I printed something... and next to WEP Key Length is printer 'inactive'. I tried to enter that but it said it was not correct. At another point it asked for a WPS number which I couldn't find either; but, now I don't even know where that was. I am trying to connect a Canon...
  10. Changing wifi from wep to wpa2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing wifi from wep to wpa2: hi, i am tryting to change my wifi to wpa2. i have windows 10 and a chromebook. i was using a guide, but it was from the xp days and i can't find the settings i am looking for. i keep running in circles on the desktop! i appreciate the help! 76997

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change a webkey