Windows 10: HOW TO CHANGE WI-FI PW WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

Discus and support HOW TO CHANGE WI-FI PW WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, I am livid. I just got a new work laptop and came home and mistakenly typed an "o" where I should have typed a "zero" in the WI-FI password of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BigBootyJudgeJudy, Feb 8, 2019.

1. HOW TO CHANGE WI-FI PW WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

Okay, I am livid. I just got a new work laptop and came home and mistakenly typed an "o" where I should have typed a "zero" in the WI-FI password of my 5G network. Now I am stuck. The PC is constantly trying to connect to the 5G WIFI network with the incorrect password. When I attempt to connect to my non-5G WIFI network I put in my PW but the PC is still trying to connect to the 5G network and eventually gives me the pop-up "incorrect PSK provided for network". This prevents the PC from "verifying and connecting" to the new network, so I have to hit "ok" on the pop-up which brings me back to my desktop and square one. I have gone to "Manage Networks" and added the networks in question to forget them, but this does nothing. My PC does not forget the networks I've added and continues to attempt to connect the 5G network. Please someone help me break this stupid cycle. Why there isn't an option on the pop-up to change the password...I don't know. I have to jump through four hoops to change the password and that process isn't even working.

:)

BigBootyJudgeJudy, Feb 8, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 8, 2019
  4. MRO_2016 Win User

HOW TO CHANGE WI-FI PW WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

Windows 10 - Kodak Verite 55W ECO not connecting to Wi-Fi

Good afternoon,

I own a Kodak Verite 55W ECO with Wi-Fi connection capability hooked up to a windows 10 OS computer. It was connecting perfectly through WI-FI until I requested a ISP PW change. I am trying to set it up and it is not connecting? Before the ISP
    PW change I had done the resetting whenever I disconnected the router / modem to change IP address
    with out any issues. Any suggestions?

MRO_2016, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO CHANGE WI-FI PW WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

1. HOW TO CHANGE WI-FI PW WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE - Similar Threads - CHANGE ENTERPRISE

2. Windows 11 Enterprise suddenly Change to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise suddenly Change to Windows 10 Pro?: HI Microsoft & Everyone ,this is my 1st time encounter this issues and the below is my story.1 Do Imaging windows 10 ENT then will do Windows update for Windows 11 ENT.2 Do Windows activation as below example: * Run CMD AS admin with command wmic path softwarelicensingservice...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise suddenly Change to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise suddenly Change to Windows 10 Pro?: HI Microsoft & Everyone ,this is my 1st time encounter this issues and the below is my story.1 Do Imaging windows 10 ENT then will do Windows update for Windows 11 ENT.2 Do Windows activation as below example: * Run CMD AS admin with command wmic path softwarelicensingservice...
  4. How do i change my windows edition from Win 10 loT Enterprise 2021 LTSC, to Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my windows edition from Win 10 loT Enterprise 2021 LTSC, to Win 10 Pro?: I recently bought two Dell OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client computers to my office environment with Win 10 IoT Enterprise installed. The Thin client came with different remote desktop programs preinstalled. I know now that the Win 10 IoT enterprise is focused on remote desktop and...
  5. How do i change my windows edition from Win 10 loT Enterprise 2021 LTSC, to Win 10 Pro?

How do i change my windows edition from Win 10 loT Enterprise 2021 LTSC, to Win 10 Pro?: I recently bought two Dell OptiPlex 3000 Thin Client computers to my office environment with Win 10 IoT Enterprise installed. The Thin client came with different remote desktop programs preinstalled. I know now that the Win 10 IoT enterprise is focused on remote desktop and...
  6. How do i change my windows edition from Win 10 loT Enterprise 2021 LTSC, to Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Got windows enterprise that is not activated. How can change it back to pro or home?

Got windows enterprise that is not activated. How can change it back to pro or home?: Hi, I got my laptop from someone who used to work in some organization. The windows installed in the laptop is windows 10 enterprise which is showing that the windows is not activated with error code - 0x8007267C.I tried solving it by reinstalling windows using the Media...
  8. Got windows enterprise that is not activated. How can change it back to pro or home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got windows enterprise that is not activated. How can change it back to pro or home?: Hi, I got my laptop from someone who used to work in some organization. The windows installed in the laptop is windows 10 enterprise which is showing that the windows is not activated with error code - 0x8007267C.I tried solving it by reinstalling windows using the Media...
  9. Got windows enterprise that is not activated. How can change it back to pro or home?

10. I currently have W 10 Enterprise Edition and want to change to Home Edition. How do I do that?

I currently have W 10 Enterprise Edition and want to change to Home Edition. How do I do that?: I currently have W 10 Enterprise Edition and want to change to Home Edition. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-currently-have-w-10-enterprise-edition-and-want/3cb72dd7-5171-43c7-9b7b-b99784105821