Windows 10: How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second

Discus and support How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reposting since older threads found give no answer... Is there a way now in the year 2021 to change the wind speed data in the MS Weather app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaganPete, Feb 25, 2021.

1. PaganPete Win User

How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second

Reposting since older threads found give no answer...

Is there a way now in the year 2021 to change the wind speed data in the MS Weather app to Meters Per Second?

Any suggestions from anyone?

BR

/P

:)

PaganPete, Feb 25, 2021

2. How do I make the weather app show wind speeds in meters per second?

I understand, you would think you could customize the Weather app more. You can try searching the Microsoft Store for Weather apps that display meters per second. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating and have a great weekend!

Riley Lynn Nairn, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Weather app in Win10 starts and then disappears

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
    • What are the other troubleshooting steps that you have perform to resolve the issue?
    • Did you receive any error code or message when the live app crashed?
    As of now I suggest you to run the troubleshooter for the weather app and follow the steps in the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 25, 2021
  4. How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second

Weather in calendar app

Hi Bogie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow the steps below to change Settings:

• Type Weather in Search bar.
    • Launch Weather app and Go to Settings (Click on Setting Symbol in weather app).
    • Under Settings change the settings to Fahrenheit from
      Celsius.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Method 2:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second

1. How to change Win10 Weather app to meters per second - Similar Threads - change Win10 Weather

2. How to change the network speed display in the task manager to MBpsMegabytes per second...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the network speed display in the task manager to MBpsMegabytes per second...: I often do check the network column in the task manager and its really annoying to have those in Megabits per second format cuz I'm not used to it. Is there a way to change it to MBps format Megabytes per second just like how the disk column is displayed in MBps format?I'm...
  3. How to change the network speed display in the task manager to MBpsMegabytes per second...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the network speed display in the task manager to MBpsMegabytes per second...: I often do check the network column in the task manager and its really annoying to have those in Megabits per second format cuz I'm not used to it. Is there a way to change it to MBps format Megabytes per second just like how the disk column is displayed in MBps format?I'm...
  4. How to change Farenheit to Celsius in a live tile of a Weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Farenheit to Celsius in a live tile of a Weather app: Hi, I want to see degrees in celsius, but a window tile shows it in Farenheit.Setting in the app is set to Celsius.Tried resetting the app.Tried reinstalling the app.Printscreens:How do I change it then?By the way, when you open the app, degrees are shown in celsius the way I...
  5. HOW TO METER A BLUETOOTH NETWORK CONNECTION - WIN10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO METER A BLUETOOTH NETWORK CONNECTION - WIN10: Hello all, I would really appreciate any help that I could get because I feel like I am about to lose my mind. Right now I am connecting my laptop to the internet via a bluetooth connection with a hotspot. I need to meter this connection in case BitTorrent feels like opening...
  6. Micrsoft Weather App for Win10

Micrsoft Weather App for Win10: How do you tell what the wind direction is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-weather-app-for-win10/75e0f461-2aa3-4713-bb33-6e6b20534dc2
  7. Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the icon of the weather app?: The big orange circle with a little white cloud, the default windows 10 weather app. I can't find it anywhere on the C drive. Lil help? <3...
  8. Metered connections changes??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metered connections changes??: So I had 1803 build on my uncles PC which was using "Home" when it was set to metered, it would do it daily wu check like always but it would have to get permission to download and install the updates, which got notification in AC for. Now his system is using 1809 build ( it...
  9. Metered connections changes??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Metered connections changes??: So I had 1803 build on my uncles PC which was using "Home" when it was set to metered, it would do it daily wu check like always but it would have to get permission to download and install the updates, which got notification in AC for. Now his system is using 1809 build ( it...
  10. How to change the default location in the weather app?

How to change the default location in the weather app?: I accidentally set the wrong location as default in Weather, and can't see how to change it! Anyone? 5796