Windows 10: How to change Window 10 japanese version to Window 10 English version

Discus and support How to change Window 10 japanese version to Window 10 English version in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am working with Japanese company, however they issued a laptop with Japanese version and I don't know Japanese at all .I have to work in india... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohitmahajan1, Oct 14, 2019.

1. How to change Window 10 japanese version to Window 10 English version

Hi,

I am working with Japanese company, however they issued a laptop with Japanese version and I don't know Japanese at all .I have to work in india , so how I can change the windos 10 Japanese version to English version as not getting help as no option I found to change the language.

Please help me out .

:)

mohitmahajan1, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Anusha Win User

Installing English version of Windows 7 on a laptop that came with Japanese version

Hi guys,

I finally bought a small laptop and t came with the Japanese version of Windows 7 x64. It is an Asus UL20A. Now, since I have an English version of Windows 7 Home Premium (32bit) with me, can I install that and put the CD Key which came with laptop to activate? Or do I have to find a special OEM disk to do this?

There are few reasons why I wanna do this.
    1. Although I managed to change the interface to English, it is not as good as the native English version. At some places, the fonts are too small and ugly.
    2. I need to install 32bit Windows so that I can save a little bit more RAM.
    3. I need to make the C drive smaller. However, I don't know how this will affect the recovery partition. Can I simply format the drive where Windows is currently installed in, and install Windows 7 in there? Will I be able to recover to the original state (if the need to do so arises) by using that partition (by pressing F9 when booting up)? Though I have the recovery disks with me, the laptop doesn't come with an optical drive. So they are useless. Recovery partition is important.

Anusha, Oct 14, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Oct 14, 2019
  4. How to change Window 10 japanese version to Window 10 English version

Japanese software compatibility under the English version

Hello, I am considering to buy a Surface Pro 4. If I buy the English version of the machine and add the Japanese language pack, can I run the Japanese version of software? Will that be fully compatible? Some of the filenames are in Japanese. Same question but in the case of buying a Windows 10 installation disk and install it on a Mac running bootcamp.

What are the differences between English version of Windows 10 + Japanese language pack vs. Japanese version of Windows 10 ?

petercohen8877, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

How to change Window 10 japanese version to Window 10 English version

1. How to change Window 10 japanese version to Window 10 English version - Similar Threads - change Window japanese

2. How to change Windows 11 from Japanese to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 from Japanese to English?: I just bought an Acer Aspire 5 that came with a Japanese windows 11. Made a mistake choosing Japan as my region/country during the start up. So after downloading the updates and signing in, went ahead and changed the region on settings and added english as the primary...
  3. changing japanese to english on windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing japanese to english on windows 7: Please DO NOT ANSWER THIS WITH ENGLISH EXAMPLES ON THE SCREEN. I have seen many 'answers' to this question, but they are always showing how to navigate an English screen. That does not help because I don't have English on my screen. I have Japanese kanji on my computer. I...
  4. changing japanese to english on windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing japanese to english on windows 7: Please DO NOT ANSWER THIS WITH ENGLISH EXAMPLES ON THE SCREEN. I have seen many 'answers' to this question, but they are always showing how to navigate an English screen. That does not help because I don't have English on my screen. I have Japanese kanji on my computer. I...
  5. Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English: I just purchased a Raytrek Windows 10 tablet from Japan. I anticipated that the default language would be Japanese, but I also assumed that once I began setup, I could change the language to English. This is the first window I encounter in setup. I assume it's for languages,...
  6. Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Windows 10 language from Japanese to English: I just purchased a Raytrek Windows 10 tablet from Japan. I anticipated that the default language would be Japanese, but I also assumed that once I began setup, I could change the language to English. This is the first window I encounter in setup. I assume it's for languages,...
  7. English version vs US version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    English version vs US version of Windows 10: I accidentally ordered the English UK version of Windows 10. Will I be able to set location and time to US? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-version-vs-us-version-of-windows-10/79338a2d-7986-4a20-8485-e0266e543f42
  8. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?: I have an existing Win 10 note book which I have just recently replaced with a new one. The old note book new user would like the Win 10 to be in simplified Chinese. It is possible to set or re-activate?...
  9. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  10. Japanese software compatibility under the English version

in Windows 10 Support
    Japanese software compatibility under the English version: Hello, I am considering to buy a Surface Pro 4. If I buy the English version of the machine and add the Japanese language pack, can I run the Japanese version of software? Will that be fully compatible? Some of the filenames are in Japanese. Same question but in the case of...