Windows 10: How to change window frame and other textures?

Discus and support How to change window frame and other textures? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, so I got this theme (it’s supposed to make my computer look like a Windows XP), and it’s working fine, but the only problem is that it was for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheAwesomeYT, Dec 23, 2020.

1. How to change window frame and other textures?

Hey, so I got this theme (it’s supposed to make my computer look like a Windows XP), and it’s working fine, but the only problem is that it was for version 1902 (I’m using 1909,) so that means that none of the images (other than the wallpaper) changed, so I’ve decided to do it all myself. The only problem is that I don’t know where some of the icons are located, or how to change them. Also I want to remove the date on the clock, but I don’t know how (yes, I have tiny icons turned on.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! P.S, here’s a photo of my computer (I circled what I want to change in red): https://imgur.com/a/KO0LsLu

submitted by /u/TheAwesomeYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheAwesomeYT, Dec 23, 2020

2. game texture unstable and frame drops after recent update

Hi

a year ago my games were running good and there was no frame drops but after recent update i notice all my games and programs that uses graphical power looks a little odd. games look like they don't have any anti aliasing on the borders of all objects looks
    too sharp and my textures flicker and when I'm moving in games my game textures start flickering or becomes unstable .this really ruins the looks of a game . ive done everything except roll back to previous version of windows . driver update resets optimal
    settings all but its still there

plz help me with this problem

my specs is i5 7500, gtx 1050ti ,8gig ram

windows 10 pro version 1709

JawadShoumik, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Sevenoo7 Win User
    Frame rate drop in windows phone 8???

Hi,

I created a Game and It lacks the frame rate. Even I reduced the texture rates and Shader
    But still the game is in the frame rate drop.

How could i solve. Is that anyway to fix it in VS2012 for Windows Phone. ????

Sevenoo7, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How to change window frame and other textures?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

How to change window frame and other textures?

1. How to change window frame and other textures? - Similar Threads - change window frame

2. Can't change frame rate on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change frame rate on windows 10: My friend had a power cut and he came back on but his monitor wasn't working this has happened multiple times before, but a while later it started working, now he is stuck at 30Hz and it normally runs 60Hz and he cant change it anywhere except if he uses a resolution that...
  3. Can't change frame rate on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't change frame rate on windows 10: My friend had a power cut and he came back on but his monitor wasn't working this has happened multiple times before, but a while later it started working, now he is stuck at 30Hz and it normally runs 60Hz and he cant change it anywhere except if he uses a resolution that...
  4. How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip: Hello, I've been experiencing a frame skipping issue for like 4 months by now. This happened after updating my Windows from Win11 21H2 to 22H2, everything runs fine before i updated it. This frame skipping occurs every 2-4 seconds each time my laptop is running after half an...
  5. How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change Taskbar Texture with O. Shell while using WindowsBlinds?: My current taskbar texture looks like this while using WindowsBlinds along with this skin: Aero7X Reset for Windowblinds 10 by NewInfinitePro on DeviantArt [img] . However, the previous Taskbar Texture I was using was this [img] and I had implemented it using Open Shell....
  6. Window frame changing color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window frame changing color: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tomvarior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kz8fs8/window_frame_changing_color/
  7. windows texture viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows texture viewer: Am looking for some help with windows texture viewer by nvidia. The problem, every time am opening the program its keep on crashing I need to know if this compatible windows 10 or is there another program like it with the same features or will have to return my pc back to...
  8. Texture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texture: I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?...
  9. Change Window Frame Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Window Frame Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Window Frame Color in Windows 10 How to Change Window Frame Color in Windows 10 The window frame color is the frame color used for various elements in classic Win32 system windows, dialogs, and property pages in Windows 10. The window frame color is...
  10. How do I change the login frame?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the login frame?: I want to know if their is any way to change the circle picture to the Windows Vista / 7 style Aero frame? By that I mean this: [img] EDIT: Further calrification - I want to change the Windows 10 Login profile image frame from the borderless circle to the Windows...