Windows 10: How to change Windows 10 boot logo?

Discus and support How to change Windows 10 boot logo? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you tell me how to change the boot logo for Windows 10? I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10 installed. When I start my laptop, instead of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zotov1597, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Zotov1597 Win User

How to change Windows 10 boot logo?

Can you tell me how to change the boot logo for Windows 10? I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10 installed. When I start my laptop, instead of the windows logo, it shows the asus logo. Is it possible to change it? How to change Windows 10 boot logo? 1a533a87-1275-432d-8df3-01adc95bb6b7?upload=true.jpg

:)

Zotov1597, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Apr 9, 2020
  4. zerjed Win User

changing windows 10 boot logo

is it possible to change the windows 10 boot logo when "Detected boot environment: BIOS" ?

zerjed, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change Windows 10 boot logo? - Similar Threads - change boot logo

2. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  3. How to change boot logo of windows on macbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change boot logo of windows on macbook?: I want to change boot logo of windows 10 installed on my Macbook Pro Late2013. Had removed MacOS, Is there a way to do it? submitted by /u/siliconsjang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ki744m/how_to_change_boot_logo_of_windows_on_macbook/
  4. How to change logos in Windows 10 boot menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change logos in Windows 10 boot menu?: I was wondering, can you change the logos when you're in advance options wit a dual boot? I have a dual boot with Windows 10 and 7 and I want to change the 7 logo to look like the Windows 7 logo. [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows boot logo change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot logo change: Hola Me gustaria saber como canviar la imagen de windows de cuando abres el ordenador a uno personalizado porque he probado de todo y casi me cargo el ordenador asi que quiero preguntar como canviarlo...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Logo Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Boot Logo Change: Hi everyone, recently I have been wanting to set a video as my bootup screen, but as far as I can tell there are only videos about how to change the image on the boot screen instead of being able to use a video as your boot screen. Is there any way to do this? submitted by...
  7. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  8. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  9. Changing Windows 10 Boot Logo

Changing Windows 10 Boot Logo: Dear Microsoft Community, I wanted to make a change on my computer but I don't know how to do it. Since I use Lenovo U41-70 (Model 80J3), I changed my BIOS to it's own Boot Screen about 6 months ago. Now I feel it's kind of strange when I am using Windows 10 but with a...
  10. Change Boot Logo

Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus boot logo

2. nu vot

3. bios logo

4. size of logo windws boot