Windows 10: how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

Discus and support how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkSCF, Mar 11, 2019.

1. MarkSCF Win User

how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

hi i have an issue

how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ?

i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it

thanks

:)

MarkSCF, Mar 11, 2019
  2. ALVI_MR Win User

Windows 10 Chinese version to English version change

I bought new laptop few days before within China that is registered with Chinese only version of Windows 10. Is it possible to change Windows 10 Chinese version to English version without paying extra money? I am a not Chinese language speaker and this
    "Windows 10" do not have any option for other languages. Further, no other language package works with it.

ALVI_MR, Mar 11, 2019
  3. AjishM Win User
    Change Language from Chinese to English

I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?

AjishM, Mar 11, 2019
  4. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

1. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english - Similar Threads - change home version

2. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  3. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  4. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  5. How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Windows 11 Home Chinese edition Singe Language to English: Hello, I bought a Redmi Book Pro in China with Windows 11 Chinese edition Single Language, and would like to change it to English. I found different way to do it but I'm looking for the right way.. Questions:1- Can i use installation media USB flash English version to do a...
  6. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  7. Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...: Hi Microsoft team, -HP Probook g8 450 corei5 11th gen. -Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home 64 bit with a digital license. probably OEM. Please help me out, I have reinstalled Windows 10 home from Chinese version to English version and now the activation shows error. I...
  8. Change from Win10 Home Chinese version to Win10Pro English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Win10 Home Chinese version to Win10Pro English: Hi, Due to COVID travel restrictions I am currently trapped in mainland China while my current PC laptop is fading fast. I can buy a new laptop here, but it will come with a Chinese language version of Windows 10 family/home installed. How difficult would it be for me to...
  9. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?: I have an existing Win 10 note book which I have just recently replaced with a new one. The old note book new user would like the Win 10 to be in simplified Chinese. It is possible to set or re-activate?...
  10. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?: Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese. I tried to change language but no luck there. So can anyone suggest me how to deal with this problem in anyway. I am ready for paid...