Windows 10: How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

Discus and support How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SHANKARANGURUMOORTHI, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

Hi,

I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10 Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10 Home version installed in my PC with licence key, Now I don't want to ggve my PC again to the technician instead I want to mend myself,. Can anyone suggest how to change from pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to Genuine Windows 10 home with licence key I am having.

Before this I tried to upgrade my pc with Media Creation Tool given my Microsoft. But it instead said my licence key is not applicable or it is wrong. Please help me to the solve the issue.

Thank You

Regards

Shankaran

:)

SHANKARANGURUMOORTHI, Feb 5, 2019

2. from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, Feb 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

1. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine - Similar Threads - change pro pirated

2. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.: few months back i changed my original windows 10 home lifetime edition to windows 10 pro by watching a youtube video.i got a windows 10 pro product key through that video, i changed my product key and activated that through an aap and it worked.now i wanted to go back to the...
  3. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.: few months back i changed my original windows 10 home lifetime edition to windows 10 pro by watching a youtube video.i got a windows 10 pro product key through that video, i changed my product key and activated that through an aap and it worked.now i wanted to go back to the...
  4. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  6. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  7. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10: hello there actually i have a hp laptop which came preinstalled with windows 7 home basic but the system which i have currently has windows 10 enterprise version 1803 and i even have the windows 7 home basic product key plz assist me as i am going to a microsoft site to...
  9. How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...

How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...: Hello Sir, I had Windows 7 before I got my Laptop repaired due to some issue in the hardware from a Computer Shop. When I received back the Laptop I found that they have installed WindowsR 10 Pro, Professional edition, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT which worked perfectly for only 6...
  10. pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac

pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac: My friend's mac book pro has pirated window 10 pro in boot camp. How can this window 10 pro be changed to genuine window 10 ? How much is the price of window 10 home/ pro/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i installed pirated windows 10 pro over a legit copy of windows 10 home can i get back windows 10 home over pro