Windows 10: how to change windows market app font

Discus and support how to change windows market app font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, is there anyway to change apps fonts size that are downloaded through market without changing whole windows font? i have 18" 1080p monitor and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by injaneb, Aug 16, 2015.

1. injaneb Win User

how to change windows market app font

Hi,
    is there anyway to change apps fonts size that are downloaded through market without changing whole windows font?
    i have 18" 1080p monitor and fonts in those apps are too small and really hard to read and there is no option to change their font size.

:)

injaneb, Aug 16, 2015
  2. ashoam0d Win User

Windows 10 Apps fonts Change

There hundreds of articles on changing Windows system fonts but i could not find anything on how to change the fonts in Windows apps downloaded from the apps Market,

Is it possible to do it?

ashoam0d, Aug 16, 2015
  3. korngear Win User
    N95 8Gb Fonts problem

what phone do you use? There is a good application called Psiloc font magnifier, try it from nokia software market or from allaboutsymbian.com or google it.

korngear, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

how to change windows market app font

1. how to change windows market app font - Similar Threads - change market app

2. how to change font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change font: how to change font on the dell latitude3150 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font/46d7ef06-af9e-41a7-a9de-2b460903bb9d
  3. how to change font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change font: how to change font on the dell latitude3150 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font/46d7ef06-af9e-41a7-a9de-2b460903bb9d
  4. how to change font

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing system apps font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing system apps font: I just made a previous post about some issue with the time in the taskbar after changing the font but now that I just fixed that I am curious about something else. Before I began to change the font, I expected it to be completely system wide (The lockscreen, settings, and...
  6. how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer

how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer: how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-font-and-font-colors-on-windows/d3cdb119-2cf3-42a8-9834-9edaca5dfcb4
  7. Changing Windows 10 Apps font

Changing Windows 10 Apps font: Apparently i have changed system classic shell font like this: Now I want this font everywhere in my system[:From settings app to start menu: to action center everywhere] Currently i have startmenu and settings app like this: Is it possible. Thankyou in advance...
  8. How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app: Good afternoon. Since upgrading my work PC I have been unable to change the default font setting when using the built in Mail app, I am stuck using calibri at font size 11 which does not match any of my pre-prepared notes. It's a minor inconvenience to have to change the...
  9. How to change fonts in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change fonts in Windows 10 ?: I would like to change default system fonts that are used in applications, file managers, shell menus, windows titles, but I can not find the option to do so. I am comming from the Linux Mint where you have option "fonts" in control panel and there you change fonts, but here...
  10. Windows 10 Market Share - No Change

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Market Share - No Change: According to NetMarketShare, W10 showed no real growth again. [img] NetMarketShare Just like last month, other sites showed similar results. The Register provided some handy tables. [img] The Register This is potentially bad news for W7 and the W8 Series...