Windows 10: How to change windows version

Discus and support How to change windows version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, i just installed windows with media creation kits. But after a few hours i realise i have installed the wrong version of windows ( i’m suppose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GohZhonghang, Sep 15, 2018.

1. How to change windows version

Hi all, i just installed windows with media creation kits. But after a few hours i realise i have installed the wrong version of windows ( i’m suppose to install the singer language version but i install the home version) is there any solution other than reformatting the pc?

:)

GohZhonghang, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to change windows version

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

How to change windows version

1. How to change windows version - Similar Threads - change version

2. we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...: we make changes in hardware as we insert a ssd in computer and a new window of different version installed on ssd, now both windows shown in microsoft account but i want my old window in my pc, please help me how can i solve this problem...
  3. we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...: we make changes in hardware as we insert a ssd in computer and a new window of different version installed on ssd, now both windows shown in microsoft account but i want my old window in my pc, please help me how can i solve this problem...
  4. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  5. Change Pro version to Home without buying

Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  6. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...: I just learned that microsoft displays their own made up driver version number for amd drivers.This seems counterintuitive to making a consistent and more simplistic world. I am sure amd driver version numbers are unique for each operating system they are run on, and the...
  7. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...: I just learned that microsoft displays their own made up driver version number for amd drivers.This seems counterintuitive to making a consistent and more simplistic world. I am sure amd driver version numbers are unique for each operating system they are run on, and the...
  8. This makes chaos not consistency - Why does microsoft change other company driver version...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Changing in my Window version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing in my Window version: Hey guys;I need your help, my father's computer had had the license of Window 11 Home edition. I had installed and activated the code for him 9 month ago. But 2 month ago, when he used the computer as usual, the screen appear the words 'activate window', he asked me to check...
  10. Changing in my Window version

Changing in my Window version: Hey guys;I need your help, my father's computer had had the license of Window 11 Home edition. I had installed and activated the code for him 9 month ago. But 2 month ago, when he used the computer as usual, the screen appear the words 'activate window', he asked me to check...