Windows 10: How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode?

Discus and support How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve tried changing the settings on the usb from device manager like the tutorials show, but none of the tutorials show how to do it for usb 3.0 which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rumpleman456, Jul 24, 2020.

1. How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode?

I’ve tried changing the settings on the usb from device manager like the tutorials show, but none of the tutorials show how to do it for usb 3.0 which I have on my laptop

submitted by /u/rumpleman456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rumpleman456, Jul 24, 2020
  2. spapakons Win User

How to charge USB while sleeping

Apart from the obvious, leave your PC on during the night and switch off the screen, have you tried to put the computer in sleep mode instead of shutdown? In this mode it shouldn't make any noise to annoy you while sleeping, but it should allow charging a connected device (haven't tried to be honest). If I remember correctly, it is not enough to install the Asus utility. You must also enable USB charging in BIOS, see manual.

spapakons, Jul 28, 2020
  3. How to charge USB while sleeping

How to charge USB while sleeping in windows 10 I have an ASUS F554L have tried turning off allow computer to turn off this device to save power on all USB drives that had this option (only one there are 3 USB composite devices that do not have this option)

Also tried installing AI charger for ASUS
    did not work please help.

trickyness, Jul 28, 2020
  4. GFuzzz Win User

How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode?

USB 3.0 Hub blocks keyboard wake from sleep

When I plug my keyboard/mouse directly into the USB 3.0 connection on my computer (or into a USB 2.0 hub) they successfully wake the computer from sleep.

When I put the keyboard/mouse into a USB 3.0 hub and connect that hub to the computer then they will NOT wake the computer from sleep.

I have tried this with a USB 3.0 hub from StarTech and with a USB 3.0 Ultra Dock from Lenovo.

Is there a way to correct this problem or is it a bug in the drivers for Windows 10.

GFuzzz, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode?

1. How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode? - Similar Threads - charge usb while

2. Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging: I'm using Asus TUF Dash F15. After I updated my laptop to windows 11, I experienced a black screen with a cursor when my laptop was in sleep mode while charging. Then I just remove his charge to get rid of the black screen but sometimes the black screen doesn't disappear. I...
  3. Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging: I'm using Asus TUF Dash F15. After I updated my laptop to windows 11, I experienced a black screen with a cursor when my laptop was in sleep mode while charging. Then I just remove his charge to get rid of the black screen but sometimes the black screen doesn't disappear. I...
  4. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not charging in sleep mode: Hello ,My laptop couldn't charge when it is in sleep mode . i had reported to hp technical support but they said it is not hardware issues . anyone knows about it ? Thanks ....
  5. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not charging in sleep mode: Hello ,My laptop couldn't charge when it is in sleep mode . i had reported to hp technical support but they said it is not hardware issues . anyone knows about it ? Thanks ....
  6. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes

Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes: Can someone confirm if, when my laptop lid is shut but mains charger plugged in, battery charging still continues - either when in sleep or hibernation mode? (My settings are currently set to "sleep" when lid is closed.) Second, what is the difference between sleep and...
  8. Battery only charging in sleep mode

Battery only charging in sleep mode: I have not added or changed any software, and now my laptop battery only charges in sleep mode. I have spent some time with Microsoft Support remotely checking my laptop, but they were unable to resolve it. If there possibly a fix that not all support knows about, this...
  9. How to charge USB while sleeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to charge USB while sleeping: How to charge USB while sleeping in windows 10 I have an ASUS F554L have tried turning off allow computer to turn off this device to save power on all USB drives that had this option (only one there are 3 USB composite devices that do not have this option) Also tried...
  10. USB Sleep mode: how to disable it at all.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Sleep mode: how to disable it at all.: Good afternoon, thanks for that great community. I tried all the solution on the Web to avoid the sleeping mode of my USB hard drive with no success with the build 10162 of Windows 10 64Bit. Did you have a working solution? Regards, 8006