Windows 10: How to charge USB while sleeping

Discus and support How to charge USB while sleeping in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to charge USB while sleeping in windows 10 I have an ASUS F554L have tried turning off allow computer to turn off this device to save power on all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trickyness, Nov 6, 2015.

1. How to charge USB while sleeping

How to charge USB while sleeping in windows 10 I have an ASUS F554L have tried turning off allow computer to turn off this device to save power on all USB drives that had this option (only one there are 3 USB composite devices that do not have this option)

Also tried installing AI charger for ASUS
    did not work please help.

:)

trickyness, Nov 6, 2015

2. Battery charging only when computer is put to Sleep. Windows 10

When i plug in the charger while my laptop is on it doe snot charge but while it is on sleep mode it does charge how can i get it to charge while on??

Original Title: charging problems

alexanderhenry, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Power drain when plugged into pc while off

I'm not expecting the phone to charge while the PC is asleep. I know how USB power works.

The problem is if I fully charge my phone then leave it unplugged it only loses about 20% of its charge overnight.

If I fully charge the phone but leave it plugged into my sleeping PC then it will lose 80% of its charge. What is the phone doing that causes it to lose so much more charge?

Scott_Williams, Nov 6, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

How to charge USB while sleeping

Apart from the obvious, leave your PC on during the night and switch off the screen, have you tried to put the computer in sleep mode instead of shutdown? In this mode it shouldn't make any noise to annoy you while sleeping, but it should allow charging a connected device (haven't tried to be honest). If I remember correctly, it is not enough to install the Asus utility. You must also enable USB charging in BIOS, see manual.

spapakons, Nov 7, 2015
  5. I am trying to charge my phone while the computer is asleep.
    As far as editing the bios there only seems to be 3 options
    Legacy USB Support
    XHCI Preeboot mode
    USB mass storage drivers
    I currently have all enabled
    The Manual does not seem to have much about this

trickyness, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to charge USB while sleeping

1. How to charge USB while sleeping - Similar Threads - charge USB while

2. USB-C Charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Charging: I have a PC that I'd like to turn off USB-C Charging for as it comes with a normal charger. How do I disable this without impacting its ability to display to my monitors with the docking station?...
  3. Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging: I'm using Asus TUF Dash F15. After I updated my laptop to windows 11, I experienced a black screen with a cursor when my laptop was in sleep mode while charging. Then I just remove his charge to get rid of the black screen but sometimes the black screen doesn't disappear. I...
  4. Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with a cursor in sleep mode while charging: I'm using Asus TUF Dash F15. After I updated my laptop to windows 11, I experienced a black screen with a cursor when my laptop was in sleep mode while charging. Then I just remove his charge to get rid of the black screen but sometimes the black screen doesn't disappear. I...
  5. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not charging in sleep mode: Hello ,My laptop couldn't charge when it is in sleep mode . i had reported to hp technical support but they said it is not hardware issues . anyone knows about it ? Thanks ....
  6. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not charging in sleep mode: Hello ,My laptop couldn't charge when it is in sleep mode . i had reported to hp technical support but they said it is not hardware issues . anyone knows about it ? Thanks ....
  7. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Charging while Using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging while Using it: Greetings I just have a question, If I could use my laptop Acer Aspire 3 for online classes 7:45 a.m - 2:00 p.m while charging it? I'm afraid that my laptop is heating while I charge it...
  9. How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to charge from usb 3.0 while in sleep mode?: I’ve tried changing the settings on the usb from device manager like the tutorials show, but none of the tutorials show how to do it for usb 3.0 which I have on my laptop submitted by /u/rumpleman456 [link] [comments]...
  10. Charging While gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging While gaming: Hello, I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my laptop battery over the long term....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allow computer to turn off this device to save power battery forum

2. pc sleep while charging phone