Windows 10: How to chat with a person?

Discus and support How to chat with a person? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Cant install apps from windows store ? Says something happened at our end. Try again later Iam stuck at that. I have tried everything i could find... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MonilMansukhani, Aug 7, 2020.

1. How to chat with a person?

Cant install apps from windows store ? Says something happened at our end. Try again later Iam stuck at that. I have tried everything i could find online.

I have reinstall store app multiple times. Have done all the updates. Have talked to them on phone. But they could not understand my problem on phone. So anyone know how to chat with them online ? I would like to share my screen with them so they can maybe solve it for me.

:)

MonilMansukhani, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Turning Gmail Chat Off on Android Phone?

maybe go into google chat on your pc and block everyone on your list ?

Athlon2K15, Aug 7, 2020
  4. How to chat with a person?

C3 - Chat

I am quite happy with my phone, however I would love to have ''Facebook chat'' in the list of those existing 4 chat applications, gTalk, Ymessenger, ovi chat and MSN messenger. Is there any update available for the same? Please suggest. (Nokia C3: software
    7.2)

BikomiyaKishore, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

How to chat with a person?

1. How to chat with a person? - Similar Threads - chat person

2. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...
  3. Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Copilot and AI/Chat functions and save to personal profile/settings: turn off Copilot and all AI/Chat settings and save it to my profile/settings. Tried to utilize the instruction going through the Terminal route both regular user and Admin without any success at all. Have also gone through the Settings/More menu on the horizontal 3 bars to...
  4. Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...: Hello,Lenovo laptop IdeaPad Flex 5 14" AMD purchased in 2022:OS Edition Windows 11 Home, Version 2009I got a message on a blue screen on our provide a recovery key. It is stored in my Microsoft account.I have limited access to it. Once click on the Recovery key link it asks...
  5. Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...

Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...: Hello,Lenovo laptop IdeaPad Flex 5 14" AMD purchased in 2022:OS Edition Windows 11 Home, Version 2009I got a message on a blue screen on our provide a recovery key. It is stored in my Microsoft account.I have limited access to it. Once click on the Recovery key link it asks...
  6. How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...: How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my mouse. Anything so I can ask questions and get answers...
  7. How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...: How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my mouse. Anything so I can ask questions and get answers...
  8. How do I get help from an actual person? A chat, or the support person taking control of my...

9. How to open a support ticket without chatting to an agent and with a personal / home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a support ticket without chatting to an agent and with a personal / home...: How to open a support ticket directpy for a personal / home subscription without chatting with an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-a-support-ticket-without-chatting-to/b31d393f-71b0-4423-af65-3638b9d2b46d
  10. How to open a support ticket without chatting to an agent and with a personal / home...

How to open a support ticket without chatting to an agent and with a personal / home...: How to open a support ticket directpy for a personal / home subscription without chatting with an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-a-support-ticket-without-chatting-to/b31d393f-71b0-4423-af65-3638b9d2b46d