Windows 10: How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell

Discus and support How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to check the batery level (10%, 50%, 85%) of a laptop via command prompt or powershell. 134271 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ricardobohner, Jun 7, 2019.

1. How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to check the batery level (10%, 50%, 85%) of a laptop via command prompt or powershell.

:)

ricardobohner, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 7, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 7, 2019
  4. How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell

Elevated Command prompt option replaced by Powershell

Hi All,

I am aware that, we have an option to revert to command prompt by using this option from the settings>Taskbar>

Replace Command Prompt with Windows Poweshell in the menu when i right click the start button

My question is different, when we try to open an elevated command prompt in some windows explorer - it still shows the powershell option only.

I will attach a screenshot of it. Kindly advice and guide step by step how to change the same to command prompt.

P.s : I have already changed the powershell option to command prompt in the Win+X menu - Did not helped

How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell 71b4ee99-41ba-423b-8012-2b0e252b1420.png

How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell 77a41170-f02f-4026-995d-e1bc57c1402f.png

--

Thanks in advance.

Harish T

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Harish Thiru, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell

1. How to check batery level via Command prompt or Powershell - Similar Threads - check batery level

2. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  3. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  4. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. SFC Works in command prompt but not in powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC Works in command prompt but not in powershell: When I try to run SFC in powershell I'm told, cannot run repair service. It's OK in command prompt.Run as administrator in both.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-works-in-command-prompt-but-not-in-powershell/7ad20074-7d56-4cbb-a2e0-45804c1adaf5
  6. How to Reset PowerShell and Command Prompt to default settings

in Windows 10 News
    How to Reset PowerShell and Command Prompt to default settings: [ATTACH]Microsoft allows users of the Windows Command Prompt and the Windows PowerShell on Windows 10 to have the User Experience of the consoles customized. This […] This article How to Reset PowerShell and Command Prompt to default settings first appeared on...
  7. How to use Powershell command Set-ADAccountPassword as a prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use Powershell command Set-ADAccountPassword as a prompt: This is where I am currently at: $firstname = Read-Host -Prompt "Please Enter the First name" $lastname = Read-Host -Prompt "Please enter the last name New-ADUser -Name "$firstname $lastname" -GivenName "$firstname" -Surname "$lastname" -UserPrincipalName...
  8. Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use "Command Prompt" instead of "PowerShell": Hi! I'm using Windows 10 version 1807, In this version, the option "Open in Command Prompt" fully removed from Explorer, in "File" menu and [Shift]+[Right Click] menu, And there's no option to get it back in Settings, only there's an option for [Alt]+[X] menu. I have to...
  9. IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell: Hello, I'm looking for a way to check PC's IP Geolocation by using command prompt or powershell (no scripts). I hope there are some experts here who can help me out. I have found a very easy to do it on UNIX systems but my main machines will be Windows 7/8.1/10 based....
  10. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838